Rehab back to the Top ...

Phoenix-Talon

Eagles Fan Liaison
Reaction score
Anyone recognize this skinny looking QB ...:rolleyes:
mcnabb_013106.jpg
QB Donovan McNabb

"Rehab is going well, just one day at a time. The training staff has come up with a great regimen for me -- just not jumping right into things, but gradually trying to progress. I'm excited about the progression. I went back to see the doctor a couple times and he gave me some good reviews. It's going to take some time, but we're moving in the right direction."

Traditionally, the Eagles never leak information about what positions they'll seek in the draft/FA acquisitions. However, I'm anticipating some major adjustments in the QB stable.

1fisher

Reaction score
Phoenix-Talon said:
mcnabb_013106.jpg
QB Donovan McNabb

"Rehab is going well, just one day at a time. The training staff has come up with a great regimen for me -- just not jumping right into things, but gradually trying to progress. I'm excited about the progression. I went back to see the doctor a couple times and he gave me some good reviews. It's going to take some time, but we're moving in the right direction."

Traditionally, the Eagles never leak information about what positions they'll seek in the draft/FA acquisitions. However, I'm anticipating some major adjustments in the QB stable.

I saw the interview on NFL Network....... Sounds like Donovan is taking it slow and easy. They asked if he would be ready for the first mini camp and he said that he would have to wait and see.

They showed him scoring the TD against Dallas and then dancing but the didn't show the hit that knocked him out!!!!!.........hmmmm!:D

Phoenix-Talon

Eagles Fan Liaison
Reaction score
1fisher said:
I saw the interview on NFL Network....... Sounds like Donovan is taking it slow and easy. They asked if he would be ready for the first mini camp and he said that he would have to wait and see.

They showed him scoring the TD against Dallas and then dancing but the didn't show the hit that knocked him out!!!!!.........hmmmm!

No rush! Still plenty of time Between now and regular season Kickoff:D

Richmond Cowboy

Reaction score
Phoenix-Talon said:
mcnabb_013106.jpg
QB Donovan McNabb

:jerk:

Phoenix-Talon

Eagles Fan Liaison
Reaction score
superpunk said:
Apparently, eating Ho-Ho's is an integral part of hernia-surgery rehab.

HEY! ...Besides, they're the prescribed new low fat ho-ho's anyway!:cool:

juck

Reaction score
who cares about mcchunky?That team is still sinking.Although our division is the toughest next year.by far.

TonyS

Reaction score
Can a mod please move this post to the "Who Cares" zone?

Much appreciated.

Phoenix-Talon

Eagles Fan Liaison
Reaction score
juckie said:
who cares about mcchunky?That team is still sinking.Although our division is the toughest next year.by far.

I can take a shot on the chin along with the best. My skin is just as think if not thicker than most here or anywhere (cut teeth here in 2003); but enough is enough ...

New rule ...new people must have at least 50 to 100 posts before they are authorized to flame!:rolleyes:

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Phoenix-Talon said:
I can take a shot on the chin along with the best. My skin is just as think if not thicker than most here or anywhere (cut teeth here in 2003); but enough is enough ...

New rule ...new people must have at least 50 to 100 posts before they are authorized to flame!:rolleyes:
He has 148. So you want to up that qualifier? :rolleyes:

My new rule: Opponent fans aren't allowed to suggest new rules on The Zone. I think I'll fast track that to Reality and Hos to get their opinion... ;):)

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
WoodysGirl said:

My new rule: Opponent fans aren't allowed to suggest new rules on The Zone. I think I'll fast track that to Reality and Hos to get their opinion... ;):)

PWNED!!

Phoenix-Talon

Eagles Fan Liaison
Reaction score
WoodysGirl said:

Interesting ...he's only been here since September 2005; with 148 posts, yet he's considered a "Senior Member?" Hmmmm, talk about "qualifiers"...but who's counting?:rolleyes:

Are you kidding ...of course I'll comply with your new rule ...but first, let me echo the details ... Opponent fans aren't allowed to suggest new rules on "The Zone." Right?

Whew! ...for just a minute there I thought the new rule would also restrict me from making suggestions on all of the other 22 foums of the Cowboys Zone -- that would have been "thoroughly" busting my chops ... appreciate the flexibility;):)

silver

Reaction score
Phoenix-Talon said:

Don't tell me Koy will be out of a job. Who are you going to put in there when you need to "throw" the game?

I suggest you address the WR corps first or McNabb wont be doing any moonwalkin' in '06

Phoenix-Talon

Eagles Fan Liaison
Reaction score
silver said:
Don't tell me Koy will be out of a job. Who are you going to put in there when you need to "throw" the game?

I suggest you address the WR corps first or McNabb wont be doing any moonwalkin' in '06

I'll really need to watch you silver ...you're pretty quick there me lad!

Nice!;)

TonyS

Reaction score
truly disappointed that a mod hasn't move/deleted this post yet. What is this board coming to?

fortdick

Reaction score
summerisfunner said:

Another suggested Zone rule: If you are going to use oversize, bold font, please check your spelling!