Video: Relax, the Cowboys will be fine

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
No its not. When a game goes like that- total domination- its either a question of ability or attitude. Now no one is dumb enough to think we are THAT bad or even close.

That game was just one of those where one team was really on it and one team was really out of it. That happens now and then. Best counterpoint to those like you wanting to panic is what happened to the Patriots in game one. They came in fat and happy as BB put it and got their lunch eaten. We came in the same way and went out the same way.

If you think the two situations were the same, get your eyes checked.

Spare me the "one of those games" and "it happens" nonsense.

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
I'm not looking "further out" at all. In fact, I'm continuing to look at everything that went wrong this week.

Nobody's saying any one game has "made an entire season".

But losing by 25 points - in a game that wasn't even that close - is a real wake-up call.
Now that we have guys coming back from suspension..

my concerns are injuries.

Any injuries at certain positions will be critical.

We mostly need health on the team.

We have far too many hamstring problems and not able to get everybody on the field.

Guys like Rico and Awazie need to be playing but can't.

Scandrick plays but how well?

Nolan is out for who knows?

Taco is just a rotation guy..

We got no idea when Jaylon is going to really be healthy but so far he's adequate.

Our starting MLB is out for quite awhile.

Zeke has cooled off considerably.

Its not pretty and we wonder why it suddenly is no longer easy to win.

All players are going to have to all show up or we lose somemore

Sarek

Povar
Reaction score
The main reason to relax is that so much changes week to week in the NFL. Ya they looked pathetic vs Denver, it happens. Cowboys got weaknesses, we need to hope they can get better a little with each passing week/game. Maybe by the middle of December they can play as a polished unit ready for playoff football, maybe not, but that wasn't decided in the game vs Denver, so ya Relax.