Release Terrance Williams

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
He should be released as soon as the team can afford it, as the team has younger receivers who can do much the same he does. His cost is too high for his production.

But the man has played well for the team for several years, yes he made a mistake and will probably be suspended, but he's never caused dissention on the team, demanded huge money or to be considered the number one receiver and get most of the passes thrown his way.

I appreciate his playing for the Cowboys and hope he hooks up with another team after he's released...

Cowboysrgv85

Reaction score
I'm not sure I'd go there yet. That drop in the end zone today was unforgivable, along with a few other drops. We should probably shore up the quality of our depth before we go cutting t-will.

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
I'm not sure I'd go there yet. That drop in the end zone today was unforgivable, along with a few other drops. We should probably shore up the quality of our depth before we go cutting t-will.

Williams has had his share of drops as well...

kskboys

Reaction score
Cut him? What for? Wouldn't it be better to bring in competition next offseason and cut him if he gets beat out? What would be the purpose of cutting him during this season?