Eagles @ Rams

Week 16
vs Buccaneers
Commanders @ Titans
Texans @ Eagles

Week 17
@ Giants
Eagles @ Commanders

It's going to be interesting. We really need to go 4-1 down the stretch, 3-2 might barely do it. Week 14 will be HUGE.

JBS

Reaction score
Week 13
vs Saints
Commanders @ Eagles

Week 14
vs Eagles
Giants @ Commanders

Week 15
@ Colts
Commanders @ Jaguars
Eagles @ Rams

Week 16
vs Buccaneers
Commanders @ Titans
Texans @ Eagles

Week 17
@ Giants
Eagles @ Commanders

It's going to be interesting. We really need to go 4-1 down the stretch. Week 14 will be HUGE.

4-1 definitely is not required to win this division..and it's not going to happen either

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
I personally think the eagles are a bigger threat than the skins..
They are. We have to beat them Week 14 for sure.

Rams will probably handle them. Hope like heck Texans do as well and that they split with the Commanders.

4-1 would be tough but would mean we don't need help from anyone.

ultron

Reaction score
It'll be a dog fight but I think this team can go 4-1 and win the division. We'll be battle tested going into the playoffs - let's gooooo Cowboys!!

JBS

Reaction score
Next weeks game is huge..we at least need to look competitive..even if we lose..at least make it a fight

Jipper

Reaction score
4-1 definitely is not required to win this division..and it's not going to happen either

i dont know how you can sit here and say its not going to happen....im not saying it will happen but we need to see how we play against hte saints before we can make any determination.

Giants/Eagles/Bucs are all very winnable games and we will be favored

NO we will be heavy underdogs but at least at home

Colts will likely be a slight underdog but have a pretty close matchup.

I don't see any guaranteed wins or losses in there but feels like a 3-2 to me with upside of 4-1...so like i said, until we see how next week plays out i think we have to take this one week at a time and realize this team can do great things, mediorcre things, and things like it did in Seattle.....at this point a lot of unknowns...

waving monkey

Reaction score
Week 13
vs Saints
Commanders @ Eagles

Week 14
vs Eagles
Giants @ Commanders

Week 15
@ Colts
Commanders @ Jaguars
Eagles @ Rams

Week 16
vs Buccaneers
Commanders @ Titans
Texans @ Eagles

Week 17
@ Giants
Eagles @ Commanders

It's going to be interesting. We really need to go 4-1 down the stretch, 3-2 might barely do it. Week 14 will be HUGE.
I can see both Red Skins and Eagles losing two more games

Hawkeye19

Reaction score
Good news: we are playing weaker defenses down the stretch than we have faced in the first half of the season

Bad news: we are playing better offenses down the stretch than we have seen thus far.

Can this secondary hold up against NO and Indy? Philly and NY aren’t rolling over either. Gonna be a dog fight down the stretch— but I am hoping that Amari’s breakout game today is a sign we are peaking on offense and trending up.

If we can run the ball and control the clock and limit turnovers, we are a tough out for teams.

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
We only have one game left that will be be played outside in the elements in the season ender at New York. Make the playoffs and get a home game before having to go to LA or New Orleans (in the dome). A game at Chicago in the playoffs is possible but not likely.

ultron

Reaction score
i dont know how you can sit here and say its not going to happen....im not saying it will happen but we need to see how we play against hte saints before we can make any determination.

Giants/Eagles/Bucs are all very winnable games and we will be favored

NO we will be heavy underdogs but at least at home

Colts will likely be a slight underdog but have a pretty close matchup.

I don't see any guaranteed wins or losses in there but feels like a 3-2 to me with upside of 4-1...so like i said, until we see how next week plays out i think we have to take this one week at a time and realize this team can do great things, mediorcre things, and things like it did in Seattle.....at this point a lot of unknowns...

I like our chances vs the Colts.. The last time we played them we blasted the doors [and windows] off of them & I don't think they have an answer for Zeke.

Jipper

Reaction score
I like our chances vs the Colts.. The last time we played them we blasted the doors [and windows] off of them & I don't think they have an answer for Zeke.

i agree but they are playing very good ball right now...will likely be a pretty evenly matched game that could go either way

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score

I think Luck can hurt us but will also throw some up for grabs.

On defense, they won't be able to stop Zeke like you said. Shorten the game, limit Luck's chances.

Garrettop

Reaction score
6Rj5jeE.gif

Dale

Forum Architect
Reaction score

Agreed. If they beat the Giants Sunday, they’re in a good position to even it up next week.

Maxmadden

Reaction score
The last thing we need is to play the Eagles IF they have no hope. The only thing they will be playing for is to beat us.
They will be like terrorist because it's hard to beat someone when they have nothing to lose.

They have way more talent than the Skins.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score

I think people are underestimating the Colts, especially in their house.

Tennessee waltzed in there fresh off wins over the Cowboys and Patriots and the Colts beat them by four touchdowns.

Jipper

Reaction score

i dont know what htis fan base would do if we beat the saints next week...winning a playoff game or 2 or 3 and you might see more grown men cry than during Marley and Me....and yes i balled my eyes out during that movie