Remaining games

TheHerd

Reaction score
We have to win those 2 remaining division games. Week 17 again the Giants could very well be for the playoffs.

TWOK11

Reaction score
9-7 will almost certainly win the division IF we beat NY and Philly. We’d be 5-1 in the division with the H2H tiebreaker over Philly and the division tiebreaker over Washington (assuming they don’t sweep Philly). The odds of Washington going 4-1 from here out are slim with McCoy.

JoeyBoy718

Reaction score
I kinda hope Washington beats Philly next week. I'm more scared of Philly than a McCoy-led Commanders. And if we lose to the Saints, we could be playing the Eagles in two weeks for the division lead. I'd rather just have one team to worry about.

JayFord

Reaction score
I'm not concerned about the skins Colt McCoy is going to take too many risk and that offense cannot function unless they play ball control with Peterson and not turn the ball over

Our biggest threat is the Giants and laugh if you will they could easily turn it on and be 8-7 and we be 9-6 with that last game deciding who makes the playoffs

I'm not concerned about philly because I think they've quit

beware_d-ware

Reaction score
Washington's got a tissue soft schedule from here on out.

at Eagles
vs Giants
at Jaguars
at Titans
vs Eagles

I think all of those games are very winnable for them, even with McCoy. The Eagles games are definitely no gimmes, but the Jaguars and Titans are clubs that look to be going off the rails, and the Giants just aren't a good team. I think the Skins formula of ball control + run defense could win them those games if McCoy can hold up his end on the first part.

Winning tonight was HUGE for that reason, cause all we need to do is match their record to win the NFC East. But unless McCoy gets figured out (as backup QBs often do), I think 4-1 is pretty feasible with that schedule, and our route to 4-1 is harder than their route to 4-1.

aria

Reaction score
We’re winning the division, 100% guaranteed.

Playoff first round win? Maybe

2nd round? NOPE

TheSkaven

Last Man Standing
Reaction score
Week 14
vs Eagles
Giants @ Commanders

It's going to be interesting. We really need to go 4-1 down the stretch, 3-2 might barely do it. Week 14 will be HUGE.

Just remember that the Cowboys will be playing that Week 14 game at home on 10 days of rest, while the Eagles will fly to Dallas after having played a road MNF game.

That’s the first time I’ve ever seen that happen. It’s an enormous advantage for the Cowboys. There is no way they lose that game. It’s a lock.

The two games at risk on the schedule look like the Saints and Colts games.

TheSkaven

Last Man Standing
Reaction score
Based on current Vegas odds:

Eagles
: Giants (W), Commanders (W), @Cowboys (L), @Rams (L), Texans (L), @Commanders (W)

Commanders: @Eagles (L), Giants (W), @Jaguars (L), @Titans (L), Eagles (L)

That puts the Eagles at 7-9 and the Skins at 7-9.

Honestly, 8-8 will win the division this year.

Turkish-Cowboy

Reaction score
Just remember that the Cowboys will be playing that Week 14 game at home on 10 days of rest, while the Eagles will fly to Dallas after having played a road MNF game.

That’s the first time I’ve ever seen that happen. It’s an enormous advantage for the Cowboys. There is no way they lose that game. It’s a lock.

The two games at risk on the schedule look like the Saints and Colts games.

The Eagles were on a bye week when they played Dallas. Plus, Dallas played on Monday in the previous game. Not saying that it is not an advantage but definitely not a lock or a scheduled loss as in the NBA.

Broges74

JerryJonesMustGo
Reaction score
I've been saying we have talent up and down the roster. The offense has 2 top players in Zeke and Coop and our o-line is gelling. We are a dangerous offense with a top 5 defense which also has playmakers all over the field.

Last edited: