Remember after the draft Micah?

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
When he was humble and happy to be here. Jerry taking pictures with his family, and holding his son. Where is that Micah at, the Micah we all fell in love with. The kid who at halftime i was in the locker room with and met during a baseball game in Harrisburg, Pa our home town!

It's amazing how money and fame takes over these players now days. It's all about seeing how much money and attention you can get BEFORE actually winning big. Please give your thoughts on the old Micah

DallasInDC

Reaction score
When he was humble and happy to be here. Jerry taking pictures with his family, and holding his son. Where is that Micah at, the Micah we all fell in love with. The kid who at halftime i was in the locker room with and met during a baseball game in Harrisburg, Pa our home town!

It's amazing how money and fame takes over these players now days. It's all about seeing how much money and attention you can get BEFORE actually winning big. Please give your thoughts on the old Micah
Just like every other wannabe influencer, hustler and anybody else who is tryn to make some money and get ahead.

First of all fans are delusional in thinking any pro sports team, player, etc. Are first motivated by the sport. This is undeniably a business first. They may love the sport, and have a desire to win. But at the end of the day, winning and championships I an icing on the cake...and I don't blame them. Once you wrap your head that this is primarily an entertainment and gambling business the less invested you will be and the less disappointed. I don't look negatively at any one who tries to maximize their earnings, so long as it is legal and doesn't harm someone else (and I am not referring to your feelings when they get knocked out of the first round of the players). Of course as fans we have the right to complain and Bash our team and players when they don't do well, that is part of the entertainment model. And Media can pile on and troll because that's part of the business model..
But at the end of thr day the only losers are the fans who invest everything in to the concept that winnning at all cost is the sports model of the NFL. If it did, amateur sports would probably eventually overtake paid sports (and you can't call college sports amateur with all of the billions flowing to colleges and NIL to players now).

Me, I am good. I used to be that invested diehard fan that lived and died by what the Cowboys did...my mood dictated by the team and what other teams did. But once I realized what the NFL is really about and compare that to what the rest of my life has to offer...I am truly grounded in what's important and what is entertainment.

kevm3

Reaction score
What did Micah do that was so crazy? Make a post on twitter and have a podcast?

stilltheguru

Reaction score
Old micah was quiet on the field same way he is now. Old micah sulked when he didn't get stats same way as he does now. Old micah was talkative off the field same way he is now. I don't see much difference but I'm assuming some want to blame Jerry for this. When did rookie year micah show any fire ON THE FIELD? Didn't he get chipped hard as hell by fournette and instead of confronting him on the field he called Fournette a ***** on Twitter?

Yeah micah is now what he's always been. A big talker off the field. Great player on the field but quiet and non confrontational.

it's cut and dry

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
Just like every other wannabe influencer, hustler and anybody else who is tryn to make some money and get ahead.

First of all fans are delusional in thinking any pro sports team, player, etc. Are first motivated by the sport. This is undeniably a business first. They may love the sport, and have a desire to win. But at the end of the day, winning and championships I an icing on the cake...and I don't blame them. Once you wrap your head that this is primarily an entertainment and gambling business the less invested you will be and the less disappointed. I don't look negatively at any one who tries to maximize their earnings, so long as it is legal and doesn't harm someone else (and I am not referring to your feelings when they get knocked out of the first round of the players). Of course as fans we have the right to complain and Bash our team and players when they don't do well, that is part of the entertainment model. And Media can pile on and troll because that's part of the business model..
But at the end of thr day the only losers are the fans who invest everything in to the concept that winnning at all cost is the sports model of the NFL. If it did, amateur sports would probably eventually overtake paid sports (and you can't call college sports amateur with all of the billions flowing to colleges and NIL to players now).

Me, I am good. I used to be that invested diehard fan that lived and died by what the Cowboys did...my mood dictated by the team and what other teams did. But once I realized what the NFL is really about and compare that to what the rest of my life has to offer...I am truly grounded in what's important and what is entertainment.

Old micah was quiet on the field same way he is now. Old micah sulked when he didn't get stats same way as he does now. Old micah was talkative off the field same way he is now. I don't see much difference but I'm assuming some want to blame Jerry for this. When did rookie year micah show any fire ON THE FIELD? Didn't he get chipped hard as hell by fournette and instead of confronting him on the field he called Fournette a ***** on Twitter?

Yeah micah is now what he's always been. A big talker off the field. Great player on the field but quiet and non confrontational.

it's cut and dry
I hear ya!

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
What did Micah do that was so crazy? Make a post on twitter and have a podcast?
That really doesn't bother me, working on his craft getting better bend around these OT is what I need to see, making more plays on the field also

Staubacher

Reaction score

it's cut and dry
Didn't Aaron Jones block him into next week Sunday? Micah have anything to say about that?

This culture is KILLING players

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
Didn't Aaron Jones block him into next week Sunday? Micah have anything to say about that?

Hold on timeout YOU'RE WRONG FOR THIS YOU'RE A TROLL, Micah is blocked EVERY PLAY by two people, you're saying one person did it, you're wrong, take it back!!! Lol (sarcasm)

diamonddelts

Reaction score
Micah please be quiet for your corporate overlords. They own you and want you to be a good boy.

stilltheguru

Reaction score

Micah came in that way. Jerry didn't make him that way. Dez came in a dawg and left a dawg. That's just the facts. Dez took damn near everything personal while micah doesn't.

diamonddelts

Reaction score
It's amazing how people think Micah having a podcast is some indictment of his character.

What is the obsession of this board with just making things up?
They only do it for certain players. We all know why. Though I am not allowed to say it.

Brax

Reaction score

I quess you all missed all the problems he had at penn state.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Nobody is ever good enough for some people. Let's not forget, Micah's still basically a kid...a kid with no mentor to guide him along as he makes more money than we'll ever see. He's gonna make mistakes, and to be honest, in this generation, I think he's doing pretty well.

Staubacher

Reaction score
Nobody is ever good enough for some people. Let's not forget, Micah's still basically a kid...a kid with no mentor to guide him along as he makes more money than we'll ever see. He's gonna make mistakes, and to be honest, in this generation, I think he's doing pretty well.
Why no mentor? Supposedly this team has great leadership

Creeper

Reaction score
If I have a problem with Micah, and this team in general, is they chase individual statistics. I don't mind guys racking up stats when the game is over, AND WON. But I think in Dallas it has become too much of a thing. I don't care who makes the pro-bowl. They just got beat badly by a team with 0 all pros. If there is one change I would like to see McCarthy makes it will be to stop the focus on individual award. I don't care if CeeDee has 12 catches or 2. I don't care if Micah has 14 sacks or 4. As long as they win. Play as a team. Pick each other up. If a LB gets washed out, someone step in and make a play. If Micah is double or triple teamed, someone else beat you single blocker and pressure the QB.

If Micah want to have a podcast, I don't care. Just win on Sunday. Its won thing to talk, it is another to back up your words.