Remember after the draft Micah?

FVSTONE

Reaction score
When he was humble and happy to be here. Jerry taking pictures with his family, and holding his son. Where is that Micah at, the Micah we all fell in love with. The kid who at halftime i was in the locker room with and met during a baseball game in Harrisburg, Pa our home town!

It's amazing how money and fame takes over these players now days. It's all about seeing how much money and attention you can get BEFORE actually winning big. Please give your thoughts on the old Micah
There's not alot Parsons can hang his hat on after the way he played the second half of this season. He went MIA as much as Prescot did when they faced the better competition in the league and in the GB game he had no clue on how to disrupt GB's passing attack or slowdown their run game.

FVSTONE

Reaction score
When he was humble and happy to be here. Jerry taking pictures with his family, and holding his son. Where is that Micah at, the Micah we all fell in love with. The kid who at halftime i was in the locker room with and met during a baseball game in Harrisburg, Pa our home town!

It's amazing how money and fame takes over these players now days. It's all about seeing how much money and attention you can get BEFORE actually winning big. Please give your thoughts on the old Micah
Let's all hope and pray when Quinn leaves he takes his 6ft nothing /200 plus pound baby with him. Parsons' act is wearing thin at Lane Johnson's speed!

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
There's not alot Parsons can hang his hat on after the way he played the second half of this season. He went MIA as much as Prescot did when they faced the better competition in the league and in the GB game he had no clue on how to disrupt GB's passing attack or slowdown their run game.
Totally agree

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
Nobody is ever good enough for some people. Let's not forget, Micah's still basically a kid...a kid with no mentor to guide him along as he makes more money than we'll ever see. He's gonna make mistakes, and to be honest, in this generation, I think he's doing pretty well.
Kid over in Houston that's deeper in the playoffs than he is

kumizi

Reaction score
It's amazing how people think Micah having a podcast is some indictment of his character.

What is the obsession of this board with just making things up?
I don’t think it’s having a podcast. It’s constantly saying dumb **** on his podcast. Didn’t Gronk already make fun of him for talking **** about the 49ers/Purdy after they whopped our ***? Have some self awareness

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
How bout the grown men on this board stay off social media so these kids stupidity does not bother them ....... the only time I hear about Parsons dumb stuff on his podcasts and social media is on this board.

Asklesko

Reaction score
Young Micah is no more. The glitz and glam have consumed him. In his place is a snobby big-mouthed brat.

Mac_MaloneV1

Reaction score
I don’t think it’s having a podcast. It’s constantly saying dumb **** on his podcast.
Same difference.

If people who complained it about it all the time stopped payign attention to it, nobody would know the difference