Remember: Bridgewater > Prescott

Blackspider214

Reaction score
Rise to elite against the 3 biggest woof woof Dogs of the NFL.
Haven't realized how low the bar has been set in the NFL now for "Elite" QB ......

He is at the top of almost every measurement so far this year. He is playing at elite status right now. I know some people hate to see this but its true. I'm sure they will feel warm inside when he fails.

Blake

Reaction score
Actually it just seems like you're immature. I've picked the Cowboys to win all three games this year. Do I need to pick them in all 16 to avoid this troll status from the cheerleaders?

Ahem... You are what you are.

risen-score-prediction-02.png

risen-score-prediction-03.png

risen-score-prediction-04.png

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Bridge water > Dak
@atlantacowboy said Bortles > Dak
Winston > Dak
Foles > Dak
@Diehardblues said Flacco was more of a prolific passer than Dak

You name a starting QB in the league and some backups and at some point there was a thread saying that they were better than Dak
He arguably was in his prime. Things can change. Dak has elevated his game. Definitely playing better than any of those.

Roadtrip635

Reaction score
Bridgewater.......... :lmao2:

The people that think he was a good QB, never watched him play as a pro. His "pro-bowl" season he threw for 14TD/9 INT 201 yds/gm. Bridgewater at his best, was never as good as Dak at his worst. Teddy was destined to be a career backup.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Bart Scott's comments about Bridgewater are coming full circle. Prescott has the opportunity show just how stupid those comments were.
I didnt know they played each other LOL they DONT.. weeks where a teams player says dumb things that challenge Dak from the defense ie Josh and Ramsey they were shown they should shut up LOL

but watching another QB play on another team is not a way to see whos better.. they both would have to be on the same team and get an equal shot at competing for the job.. its always silly in Football to say that they are playing each other, they arent truly..they play the defenses..

Fontaine

Reaction score
Dak has been lights out. But I think Bridgewater is the best backup QB in the league.

This is going to be a tough game. Not many teams lay the wood to the Seahawks in Seattle like the Saints just did.

I watched the game and feel as if the Seahawks beat themselves. ST TD and turnovers killed them.

If the Cowboys protect the ball they’ll be fine.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Dak has been lights out. But I think Bridgewater is the best backup QB in the league.

This is going to be a tough game. Not many teams lay the wood to the Seahawks in Seattle like the Saints just did.

I never really understood the problem folks have had with Bridgewater. I like him, I'd take him on my team. I think he's a good player.

blueblood70

Reaction score
If we blow them out in NOLA, then we have to move to the forefront of being NFC Super Bowl contenders.
they are already contenders, being considered a playoff team makes you a contender..

however how they play other playoff caliber teams does give you an idea of how well you might do in the playoffs.. so at this point as it sits record wise the important games the TESTs are Saints, Rams, NE, Buff, Det, VIkes, and Packers.. that could change but at this point those are the barometers..