Remember Martavius Bryant?

Cowfan75Lives

Reaction score
Tired of hearing about him. If he was any good they would have played him some last season.
Get ready to hear about "breakout year" talk for many scrubs this year. And how not signing anyone really good was smart, how we couldn't afford to spend a buck, how we are actually loaded with talent, how a lame duck coach is actually more motivation for everyone, etc, etc, etc. Nobody else worth talking about, so Bryant is as good as anyone.

exciter

Reaction score
We are desperately seeking big targets, Daks recognition needs bigger targets, these small WRs get lost quickly with him in reads.
Hmmm… and what do you consider small? Randall Cobb in his one season here had 55rec for 828 yards. Cobb’s first time breaking the 650 yard mark since 2015 and far more than he’s had since! Oh, and Cooper and Gallup both 1000 yards receiving that season so it wasn’t because he was the first or second read and the ball was forced to him!

zekecowboy

Reaction score
Do they also sign back Collins?
After being released prior to the 2022 season, Collins inked a three-year, $21 million dollar deal with the Cincinnati Bengals. He started 15 games with the Bengals last season, but suffered an ACL tear late in the year that kept him out of the playoffs for Cincinnati.

The 30-year-old was released in September and has not appeared in a game this season. The addition of Collins will bolster the Cowboys' offensive line depth, as starting left guard Tyler Smith suffered a torn plantar fascia this past weekend.

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
Meh, more Jones Boyz bargain basement shopping trying to convince the fan base they are doing something.
They like low risk, high upside.
I do too.

No one should mistake these lottery tickets as solutions, but they're still a good bet.

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
After being released prior to the 2022 season, Collins inked a three-year, $21 million dollar deal with the Cincinnati Bengals. He started 15 games with the Bengals last season, but suffered an ACL tear late in the year that kept him out of the playoffs for Cincinnati.

The 30-year-old was released in September and has not appeared in a game this season. The addition of Collins will bolster the Cowboys' offensive line depth, as starting left guard Tyler Smith suffered a torn plantar fascia this past weekend.
Nice point. I forgot all about La'el.

JohnnyTheFox

Achilleslastand
Reaction score
Get ready to hear about "breakout year" talk for many scrubs this year. And how not signing anyone really good was smart, how we couldn't afford to spend a buck, how we are actually loaded with talent, how a lame duck coach is actually more motivation for everyone, etc, etc, etc. Nobody else worth talking about, so Bryant is as good as anyone.
Haha, remember them trying to sell us on Jeff Ogden. :laugh:

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The way we're going I wouldn't be surprised if they trade CeeDee and make Bryant #1 to go with Rico as #1 RB.
Lol
Good luck Mikey, Jerry loves you :thumbup:

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
He had a chance. If they thought he could play he would have. Remember they only had 3 guys that were actually being used to catch passes last year. They cut and resigned him for a reason I assume it's mental more than physical. Maybe a full off-season will get him where he needs to be mentally.

JW82

JJ21
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Honestly, based on the 0 confidence I had left for Gallup, I'd rather see Bryant competing for WR3 snaps.

Creeper

Reaction score
Not forgotten. Let him compete with anyone else for the spot as #2 WR. May the best man win. Heck, if Bryant is the best of all the rest then who cares how old he is. But I do think he has a hill to climb in Dallas.

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score
Yep....he's the guy half the Zoners in here last year were saying what a steal we got, and that next to CeeDee he'd be a 1,000 yd receiver with The Great Dak throwing him the ball