Remember OBJ's one-handed catch?

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
It was the first time many fans had ever seen a WR make a one-handed catch from such a distance. This is one clip in history we are on the wrong side (lol).

Cydios

Reaction score
Perhaps just as important when will anybody acknowledge that OBJ pulled Brandon Carr down to create separation yet it was Carr who was flagged on the play for PI.
If every team did that versus dallas and lost, I'm OK with that. Lol. But, yeah you're right..

RonnieT24

Reaction score
If every team did that versus dallas and lost, I'm OK with that. Lol. But, yeah you're right..
Thing is, of the 8 million times I have seen that replay I notice they are always careful not to show the close up of him hooking Carr's arm and snatching him down. Fortunately for me I have a digital copy of the game and can always go back and watch that highlight from the original feed.

mahoneybill

Reaction score
Perhaps just as important when will anybody acknowledge that OBJ pulled Brandon Carr down to create separation yet it was Carr who was flagged on the play for PI.
So true. Watched that and thought why the celebration he committed PI. Yet no flag

Reid1boys

Reaction score
It was the first time many fans had ever seen a WR make a one-handed catch from such a distance. This is one clip in history we are on the wrong side (lol).

I remember it... because I was at that game. I also remember Dez Bryan catching the game winner with about a minute left in the game. I remember that almost everyday, as I have a painted, autographed picture of that exact play hanging in my sports room. Dez signed it at training camp. Maybe my favorite memorabilia item I own.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
How on earth could we forget? The highlight has been force fed down our throats a million times. Lol

WE WON, espn cared less about that though.
cmon.... just admit it was a phenomenal catch.... thats why ESPN didnt care about the winner.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
One handed catch was a lot more impressive before the use of these gloves.
yep. If you have never worn these gloves, they are incredible. Put a pair on and try to rub your hands. Its impossible. They stick like crazy. NO WAY OBJ makes that catch without gloves. I personally think the gloves should not be allowed.

Flamma

Reaction score
yep. If you have never worn these gloves, they are incredible. Put a pair on and try to rub your hands. Its impossible. They stick like crazy. NO WAY OBJ makes that catch without gloves. I personally think the gloves should not be allowed.
I agree 100% with this. In a different thread I mentioned they should be outlawed just like stick-um was. The other benefit to those gloves is a lot less fumbles. Ever go back and watch games from the 70s and 80s? Players fumbling all over the place.