Remember the "Beat Dallas" shirt?

OGSixshooter

Reaction score
https://www.si.com/nfl/eagles/news/dallas-cowboys-t-shirt-turned-seminal-moment-philadelphia-eagles-coach-nick-sirianni#:~:text=Nick Sirianni's "Beat Dallas" T-Shirt from 2021.&text=It did backfire in a,Cowboys were on the schedule.

Apparently, Nick says he learned from that and has since decided to make it "about the team" and “… We get motivated to play for each other more than the opponent.”

Well, I don't believe it ONE BIT. I am in Philly often and I have friends from Philly and they ABSOLUTELY treat that game as a mini Super Bowl. I promise Meek Mill and maybe even Will Smith will show up to smack a mascot. It will be THE EVENT of the year in that stadium.

I hope this team comes OUT READY and not flat like they did against the Niners.

nicksiriannibeatdallas.webp

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
https://www.si.com/nfl/eagles/news/dallas-cowboys-t-shirt-turned-seminal-moment-philadelphia-eagles-coach-nick-sirianni#:~:text=Nick Sirianni's "Beat Dallas" T-Shirt from 2021.&text=It did backfire in a,Cowboys were on the schedule.

Apparently, Nick says he learned from that and has since decided to make it "about the team" and “… We get motivated to play for each other more than the opponent.”

Well, I don't believe it ONE BIT. I am in Philly often and I have friends from Philly and they ABSOLUTELY treat that game as a mini Super Bowl. I promise Meek Mill and maybe even Will Smith will show up to smack a mascot. It will be THE EVENT of the year in that stadium.

Keep the Cowboys name OUT YOUR MOUTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score

It's a good response to a bad moment that he can't erase.

mmohican29

Reaction score

So one thing... I really don't think DAL came out flat vs SF.

What happened was- they weren't ready for the punch in the mouth they delivered almost instantly.

Then the team tried to be counter-chippy after some missed calls and then the Pollard miracle bounce fumble etc.

Then the entire team completely lost it's composure.

Dak stunk the joint up in that game. He looked like a rookie- some other team's rookie. Because as a rookie in 2016, he would have balled out win or lose.

None of the above can happen tomorrow if we expect to win.

The good news is: Dak regularly shows up in Philadelphia ready to send that ensemble of moron fans home to commit felonious acts of intoxicated stupidity.