Remember the time CD didn’t want to wear 88?

Lifetimeboyzfan

Reaction score
CD isn’t an Alpha on this team, and will always be a #2 WR on this team. Gallup is the real #1.

Tony Pollard is the best receiver on this team from route running to explosiveness and coaches needs to override Jerry’s coaching input if he is bragging about firing the H.C. behind his own back if doesn’t make a deep playoff run.

Alpha Tony > Beta Lamb

Sleep it off man

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
CD isn’t an Alpha on this team, and will always be a #2 WR on this team. Gallup is the real #1.

Tony Pollard is the best receiver on this team from route running to explosiveness and coaches needs to override Jerry’s coaching input if he is bragging about firing the H.C. behind his own back if doesn’t make a deep playoff run.

Alpha Tony > Beta Lamb

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that we got Jalen Tolbert. Watching him develop will be fun.

Reactions: CWR

CWR

Reaction score
Remember when Dak Attack didn't post every thought that pops into his head?

Nah, me neither.

He'd be a fun guy to have in your fantasy league. He'd be attempting to make deals all the time. That said, I think he lives in a fantasy world.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
You get the feeling he's going to be a good one too.

Yes, I don't think we are going to have a true "#1" in the traditional sense. I think it will be more of whoever attracts the most attention will likely have that status perse. I think we will probably see a combination of Lamb, Washington, and Tolbert rotating like that depending on who ends up being more dangerous to opponents. This may benefit Dak actually because he will get to choose who he wants to look at first for his progression. This means that defences won't know who his 1 WR is on a given play, this giving Dak an extra second or two to let a WR get open and find a target.

Reactions: CWR

Dak_Attack_09

Reaction score
Yes, I don't think we are going to have a true "#1" in the traditional sense. I think it will be more of whoever attracts the most attention will likely have that status perse. I think we will probably see a combination of Lamb, Washington, and Tolbert rotating like that depending on who ends up being more dangerous to opponents. This may benefit Dak actually because he will get to choose who he wants to look at first for his progression. This means that defences won't know who his 1 WR is on a given play, this giving Dak an extra second or two to let a WR get open and find a target.

50 TDs season.