Remind me to inform you

Manster68

Reaction score
As a reminder, I am living here in Gulfport, MS. I will be working the next four days and expect to get a lot of garbage over this upcoming game.

I am going to have to listen to AM 870 in New Orleans (the flagship station of the Saints).

Keep in mind that the Cowboys have not beat the Saints since 1994. I sure would like to get that little streak ended.

Aikbach

Reaction score
Manster68;1211832 said:
As a reminder, I am living here in Gulfport, MS. I will be working the next four days and expect to get a lot of garbage over this upcoming game.

I am going to have to listen to AM 870 in New Orleans (the flagship station of the Saints).

Keep in mind that the Cowboys have not beat the Saints since 1994. I sure would like to get that little streak ended.
Whatever makes them feel better, that was the last championship caliber and non mediocre team that New Orleans faced. Fastforward to present and the mediocrity has been hurdled, Dallas' goal is to advance to the Super Bowl and secure a first round bye to shorten that road.

dargonking999

DKRandom
Reaction score
well 1994 we were a back to back SB winning team, that should have won there 3rd.

during the 10 years between 1995-2005. WE sucked anyone could have beat us. Im surprised college teams werent asking to play us. ESpically during those campo years. Let's play domines the week of playing the houston texans. Campo fails and i will never forgive him, for mkaing me listen to the houston texans crap FOR THREE FREAKIN YEARS. stupid moron.

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
Hey Manster, I posting last night that 870 could be heard all over Texas and the South (and a whole lot farther north) at night... Just last night I heard some good talk about the game.

It sounded like they were none too scared of Parcells -- they even pulled out the old "No Super Bowls without Belichick" line. And one guy mentioned that Horn's groin was worse than some were reporting, and Colston's achilles was still bothering him a lot. Pretty good stuff.