Reminder: Today is the last day to cancel Sunday ticket

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I got it free this year. It comes in handy for the 2 or 3 times the Cowboys aren't shown locally.

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
You can get a refund today. I cancelled due to the latest NFL stances.

Long time fan, but fed up with the nonsense.
tuna-- i watch the free feeds that you can get online from Europe..i watch any and all NFL games realtime for free

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
tuna-- i watch the free feeds that you can get online from Europe..i watch any and all NFL games realtime for free

Nothing says I am pro america and I am fed up with this freedom stuff from the players like Stealing content from the players and the league via a european stream.

Somebody que that dope lee greenwood.

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Nothing says I am pro america and I am fed up with this freedom stuff from the players like Stealing content from the players and the league via a european stream.

like the 10 billion dollars NFL makes a year off of us americans is really going to good use?....its just lining pockets of owners who are worth billions...why do the Europeans get to watch for free?..but us Americans pay up the ying yang?...how does this equate to true Freedom?

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

i was wrong its not 10 billion..in 2016 it was 13 billion NFL makes off Americans

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
Almost all Cowboy games are shown here in Austin so I never got Sunday ticket.

I don't care about watching any other games unless they are free.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
like the 10 billion dollars NFL makes a year off of us americans is really going to good use?....its just lining pockets of owners who are worth billions...why do the Europeans get to watch for free?..but us Americans pay up the ying yang?...how does this equate to true Freedom?

Excellent reasoning.

Oil companies make a fortune off of us americans.

Go to the gas station tomorrow and fill up then drive away.

Stealing is Stealing. The fact that you think stealing via streaming is ok because the NFL makes a lot of money on americans is pretty foolish.

BTW in what way does the nfl make money off you? Are you a ticket holder? Sunday ticket? Game pass? Which way have you been wronged?

T-RO

Reaction score
You can get a refund today. I cancelled due to the latest NFL stances.

Long time fan, but fed up with the nonsense.

Congratulations bro. Living clean, right and with honor gives us more inner joy than anything else.

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Excellent reasoning.

Oil companies make a fortune off of us americans.

Go to the gas station tomorrow and fill up then drive away.

Stealing is Stealing. The fact that you think stealing via streaming is ok because the NFL makes a lot of money on americans is pretty foolish.

BTW in what way does the nfl make money off you? Are you a ticket holder? Sunday ticket? Game pass? Which way have you been wronged?
yes i purchased Game Pass the last few years and this year they decided to charge me double and they do not have a live number to contact reps this year so i paid double as a veteran user..as far as free NFL sites go...how is it stealing when the free sites are on google?...i did not break into a place to take it ..the sites are advertised ...100's of them on google for anyone to see and use..i did not nothing but click on it...so no sir i am not stealing...i am taking advantage of what is being offered