Remote practice and offensive execution

Awakened

the Dude abides
Reaction score
It seems we have a big problem with offensive execution. Though I think the blame ultimately lies at the feet of Kellen Moore, I'm wondering how much missing out on face-to-face practices affects execution, particularly for the offense? Anybody know if all of our practices have been remote lately? Do all NFL have the same remote practice policy, or do some do it more than others?

If you think about it, a lot of top offenses have struggled this season, including the Cowboys, Tampa Bay, and Kansas City. Could remote practices be part of the reason?

thisisepic

One and Done
Reaction score
Kellen Moore stinks. He's never been as great as everyone makes him out to be. We have weapons all over the field and he still cant figure it out.

Carson

Reaction score
Moore is predictable. Defensive coaches know what he’s doing.

Zeke? Up the gut
Pollard? Bouncing outside
Three receivers out? WR screen
Deep plays? Non existent

Praxit

Reaction score
..for better or worse. We just dont have a good OL. Its descent at best.

fivetwos

Reaction score
I don't want to be pinning this on one unsuspecting player....because it's not entirely that....

But I can tell you our center was playing at a much higher level in the early part of the season.

He gets beat constantly in the run game these days and that's the strength of his game.

They aren't going to a rookie the same way Z is still here over Liram or whoever.

conner01

Reaction score
Moore is predictable. Defensive coaches know what he’s doing.

Zeke? Up the gut
Pollard? Bouncing outside
Three receivers out? WR screen
Deep plays? Non existent
I’d fake those bubble screens
Team starts jump them you just fake and throw over the D