Replithentic jerseys

Reaction score
i hate to start a thread on a topic other than the game but has anyone had any positive or negative experiences with the replithentic or premium jerseys. i have not talked to anyone who has one. your feedback is appreciated.

Go Boys 9-4 come monday!!!!

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
Heard of them, but don't understand what they are.

Reaction score
they have the comfort and lightness of a replica jersey but the stitched logos names and numbers instead of screen print. they actually look pretty cool

fweegy

Reaction score
I got a T-Day Witten one and I love it, I hope to be able to find a Romo blue one when I am down there this weekend.

Cowboy4ever

Reaction score
I have two jerseys. both of them were bought at a Dallas Cowboy Store,, so I am not sure what I have.. but they are both very good quaility and I Havne't had a problem with either. Both cost about 75 bucks.

HTownCowboysFan

Reaction score
I have one -- a Thanksgiving 60s throwback Witten. I suggest that if you buy a replithentic, get the TG throwback version instead of the white or blue versions.

Reaction score
HTownCowboysFan;1217224 said:
I have one -- a Thanksgiving 60s throwback Witten. I suggest that if you buy a replithentic, get the TG throwback version instead of the white or blue versions.

whats the reason for that?

the kid 05

Individuals play the game, but teams beat the odds
Reaction score
I have the Silver Roy Jersey, its pretty good. looks cool too

rags747

Reaction score
I have an Owens TG Throwback. Replethentic is the same as what is offered at the Reebok store...Premier EHQ jersey. Quality is excellent and everything is sewn on.

HTownCowboysFan

Reaction score
dallascowboysfan31;1217233 said:
whats the reason for that?

It's a tad better made than the other two -- especially the regular blue. The white would be my #2 choice. Frankly, I don't buy the replicas because they don't last.

RealityWynn

Reaction score
The bottom line is that they still are not AUTHENTIC..Which means that they are not the best....They are the middle of the road and replicas are the bottom of the barrell..

HTownCowboysFan

Reaction score
RealityWynn;1217277 said:
The bottom line is that they still are not AUTHENTIC..Which means that they are not the best....They are the middle of the road and replicas are the bottom of the barrell..

Very true. I'm a authentic man myself.

Pottsville Maroons

Reaction score
I was in the Fort Worth Pro Shop the other day and the storeclerk there actually told me not to wash my replica Roy Williams jersey because the numbers wear off. I mean, we know that happens, but to hear them admit it was interesting. I neglected to ask him why they didn't do something to correct that.

I agree that the replithentic jerseys are better than the replicas. The TG jerseys look cool but i did not compare them to the replithentic home/away jerseys to be able to help in that regard. I, too, am waiting on a TG Romo replithentic jersey to come out.

cbfan55

Reaction score
Pottsville Maroons;1217410 said:
I was in the Fort Worth Pro Shop the other day and the storeclerk there actually told me not to wash my replica Roy Williams jersey because the numbers wear off. I mean, we know that happens, but to hear them admit it was interesting. I neglected to ask him why they didn't do something to correct that.

I agree that the replithentic jerseys are better than the replicas. The TG jerseys look cool but i did not compare them to the replithentic home/away jerseys to be able to help in that regard. I, too, am waiting on a TG Romo replithentic jersey to come out.

It makes since, But you gotta wash it. If not it will start to get funky :ralph: