Report: Belichick, Brady maybe ending soon

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
Garoppolo was a threat to Brady. Brady wanted him gone.

Brady got what he wanted.
What's good for Brady isn't exactly good for the future of the Patriots. You have a potential franchise QB gone. Once Brady retires the Patriots will have nothing.

Reaction score
What's good for Brady isn't exactly good for the future of the Patriots. You have a potential franchise QB gone. Once Brady retires the Patriots will have nothing.
Absolutely.

If the ESPN article is true, Brady has become bigger than the franchise he plays for. And that will create major problems when he is gone. Especially if Belichek is not there to pick up the pieces.

CowboyChris

Reaction score
I hope it's over for the Patriots, its time for them to fall back into mediocrity, just as long as he doesn't land at the Giants, and there is no way in the world he would come to Dallas.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
It would truly be the sign of the Apocalypse if BB came here. Just no way.

Now as regards the situation in NE I would not be terribly surprised if Brady did go behind his back to get rid of JG. especially since JG does look like the real deal (at least now)
Brady has never impressed me personally and I think that is exactly the kind of weasle thing he would do. I think BB is the ultimate pragmatist and would have kept JG around and cut Brady in a year or two once the production started to drop.
I like the way you painted that friend ,as I'm thinking Brady is the type who would booby trap his back trail out of fear,also,,,but! with BB being the H.C. & G.M. any plans of his utilizing J.G. after the sun had set on T.B. were effectively flushed, which ,as this worm turns in convoluted N.F.L. fashion,,,could easily point in the direction of BB's contingency plan of shambles&disarray of the patriots organization upon his pre-planned departure to a more appreciative franchise, hum?,,, in that conjecture,,, the pieces certainly would seem to fit,,,o_O

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
:omg:
Guess i should've read the whole thread, Damn ,if what I've read is factual, and knowing some of the ways of the unseen,BB's magic totem essence has been circumvented & the ol' locked magic is missing/no more,,, he's the type of dude to say " to hell with it" & "pound sand mo-fo's" and fade away from the football scene a year or two,,,least ways,that's the type I read into him as.
If all of this that's being reported is true ,there's definitely strange things afoot at the CIRCLE-K's of Patriot patronageo_O

diefree666

Reaction score
:omg:
Guess i should've read the whole thread, Damn ,if what I've read is factual, and knowing some of the ways of the unseen,BB's magic totem essence has been circumvented & the ol' locked magic is missing/no more,,, he's the type of dude to say " to hell with it" & "pound sand mo-fo's" and fade away from the football scene a year or two,,,least ways,that's the type I read into him as.
If all of this that's being reported is true ,there's definitely strange things afoot at the CIRCLE-K's of Patriot patronageo_O
BB has run that franchise since 2001 and suddenly Kraft is sticking his oar in. Now why Kraft would be that dumb I do not know but I agree that BB is more than likely to find a way to get even down the road.

khiladi

Reaction score
I’m ready to cheat for Superbowls..

Bellichek is just as hungry, if not more hungry to prove himself than anybody. He wanted to prove himself without Parcells and Brady sure as isn’t going to take his credit.

Patriots SBs, especially the first few were DB play and last years were great adjustments after the half by Bill and Ernie.

You think Brady came up with the ‘declare WRs ineligible eligible’ at the last second the year of Deflategate to move the ball against the Ravens after Brady couldn’t a whole half?