Report: Pats calling about moving into the top 10

J-man

Reaction score
I literally just posted a mock with this trade scenario. We took JOK, Grant and Phillips with our first 3 picks.

Cowboyny

Reaction score
None of the teams you mentioned are taking a corner. Philly wants a receiver. Chargers want oline. Vikings want oline as well. They have Gladney and Hughes as starters already.
Glaney might be suspended. Chargers just cut their top corner, Philly is in discussions with the Lions to trade up for a corner to jump ahead of Carolina/Cowboys.

Cowboyny

Reaction score
Read a tweet Vikes thinking of moving up if one of the top OLman drops and Chargers are also targeting OL.

Guess the question is can Fields get to 10 if passed over by the 49ers......
Watch for corner with these teams. Forget what happened with Glaney, but he might be suspended, Chargers just cut their top corner in a salary cap move. Yes, they also need OL, but it wouldn't surprise me if either took the #2 corner.

stilltheguru

Reaction score
Glaney might be suspended. Chargers just cut their top corner, Philly is in discussions with the Lions to trade up for a corner to jump ahead of Carolina/Cowboys.
I guess my thing is......I dont care if Surtain and Horn are taken before 15 lol. I want that to happen. Neitger guy is going to be that great year 1 just like the 2nd round guys probably wont. There was not much difference between Diggs and Henderson. Or Jaylon Johnson and Okudah.

Cowboyny

Reaction score
Glaney could be facing a NFL Suspension, Zimmer loves to draft corners,

Sources told CBS 11 News that Gladney became upset over the woman’s text messages and demanded to see her phone. At one point, sources said the accuser threw her phone out of the window on Elam Road but that Gladney stopped to get it. An arrest affidavit claimed he tried “… shoving [her] face toward her phone to try to use the phone’s Face ID to unlock,” and later “… pulling [her] by her hair trying to hold her still in order to get the Face ID to work.” The accuser then said Gladney began to strike her “… with closed fists causing pain in the side of her ribs, in the stomach and the back, and hitting her open hand across the head.” Then she told detectives the two returned to an apartment complex in Dallas, where she said Gladney “… began strangling [her] by the neck, which impeded her breathing for approximately five seconds,” and later “… grabbed [her] by her hair while the vehicle was still moving and dragged [her] across the ground.” The woman said she was able to break free and get into a vehicle with unknown passengers. Detectives documented bruising on her head, ears and torso. She also reported she had scratches on her face and neck and abrasions on her knees.

Cowboyny

Reaction score
I guess my thing is......I dont care if Surtain and Horn are taken before 15 lol. I want that to happen. Neitger guy is going to be that great year 1 just like the 2nd round guys probably wont. There was not much difference between Diggs and Henderson. Or Jaylon Johnson and Okudah.
You may think that, but it appears they think otherwise. They want to draft either Surtain or Horn.

DBOY3141

Reaction score
Glaney could be facing a NFL Suspension, Zimmer loves to draft corners,

Sources told CBS 11 News that Gladney became upset over the woman’s text messages and demanded to see her phone. At one point, sources said the accuser threw her phone out of the window on Elam Road but that Gladney stopped to get it. An arrest affidavit claimed he tried “… shoving [her] face toward her phone to try to use the phone’s Face ID to unlock,” and later “… pulling [her] by her hair trying to hold her still in order to get the Face ID to work.” The accuser then said Gladney began to strike her “… with closed fists causing pain in the side of her ribs, in the stomach and the back, and hitting her open hand across the head.” Then she told detectives the two returned to an apartment complex in Dallas, where she said Gladney “… began strangling [her] by the neck, which impeded her breathing for approximately five seconds,” and later “… grabbed [her] by her hair while the vehicle was still moving and dragged [her] across the ground.” The woman said she was able to break free and get into a vehicle with unknown passengers. Detectives documented bruising on her head, ears and torso. She also reported she had scratches on her face and neck and abrasions on her knees.
banned for life

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score

McKDaddy

Reaction score
I literally just posted a mock with this trade scenario. We took JOK, Grant and Phillips with our first 3 picks.
that would be pretty darn sweet. I would maybe try to move up if necessary if i could get Newsome with second pick. Should still be able to get Grant or another player I value with the 3rd pick.