Report: Russell Wilson asked Seahawks owner to fire Carroll and GM Schneider last season

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
His behavior over the last year or so has been odd. I mean he's gone from what many thought was a high character, ultimate teammate, and grounded player to this egotistical, selfish, self-centered player who thinks the league centers around him.

gtb1943

Reaction score
I think things started to go sour between Wilson and Carrol after Carrol blew the SB with his idiotic play call.

kskboys

Reaction score
Wilson was a pretty good QB who appears to have no clue that the super bowl appearances were spearheaded by that nasty D and Marshawn Lynch. Wilson was good, but never great, and never the player he appears to think he was.

HOF? Please. He's really not even close.

DZSierra

Reaction score
I work with a guy who is from Virginia. This guys brother went to high school with Russell Wilson in Virginia. Lets just say the stories of Wilson in high school actually fit the story. The guy has lived off his talent even at a young age.

What is ironic is it was reported that Wilson wanted Payton in Seattle, yet he got Peyton in Denver, and Payton canned Wilson's "personal performance team" in Denver. Sometimes you better watch out what you wish for.

Last edited:

gtb1943

Reaction score
I work with a guy who is from Virginia. This guys brother went to high school with Russell Wilson in Virginia. Lets just say the stories of Wilson in high school actually fit the story. The guy has lived off his talent even at a young age.

What is ironic is it was reported that Wilson wanted Payton in Seattle, yet he got Peyton in Denver, and Payton canned Wilson's "personal performance team" in Denver. Sometimes you better watch out what you wish for.
Wilson is certainly not unique in the NFL. And more QBs are like him then many might think. He had the clout to get what he wanted and most others do not.