Report says Marcus Spears DOMINATES Cowboys discussions

ghst187

Reaction score
jimmy40 said:
Any defense - Wiley = better defense.

i don't really think Wiley playing was our problem...it was more his sucking while trying to play.
That, and the lack of a LB and FS that can make a play. Oh and a complete lack of a NT..oh and a CB....a turnover prone offense...

jimmy40

Reaction score
ghst187 said:
i don't really think Wiley playing was our problem...it was more his sucking while trying to play.
That, and the lack of a LB and FS that can make a play. Oh and a complete lack of a NT..oh and a CB....a turnover prone offense...
If ever I've been right on something it was that Wiley would make our defense worse if we signed him. It was like I was the only one outside of San Diego that actually watched this guy play his last year there. He was terrible. I still can't believe we signed him.

ghst187

Reaction score
jimmy40 said:
If ever I've been right on something it was that Wiley would make our defense worse if we signed him. It was like I was the only one outside of San Diego that actually watched this guy play his last year there. He was terrible. I still can't believe we signed him.

well put a star by your name....I'll consider you for my staff when I take over as GM :D

boy don't we wish we had gotten Berry, be a much easier draft and offseason. I think we have another chance to NOT miss on a FA that will produce from the DE spot i.e. Hayward, Howard, and Abraham.