Twitter: Reports: Turmoil in Eagles Locker Room

Hardline

Reaction score
Even if the iggles fall flat on their faces, We still most likely lose as many games as them.

CWR

Reaction score
Wouldn't be surprised if the Giants best them on Christmas. Or that final game of the season.

Cardinals may give them some problems too with their former Coordinator as their Head Coach now.

I hope they crumble.
The implosion will be delicious. Their coach is a dbag and it appears he has some players who follow suit very well. The d coordinator with a man over his shoulder didn't help, but it is kind of the nature of the league. Thing is when you end up losing so much talent and bring in players playing for themselves without obvious regard for the team it's not going to be an easy fix. They need committed talent and coaching.

Most of us saw the exodus in the offseason and expected them to take a step back. They had the ball bounce their way a ton this season and it appears that good fortune has run out.

Redsfan_83

Reaction score
Hurts got this money and they drafted a DT who was implicated in a wreckless driving murder, so not sure anybody saw this coming let alone they lost their OC/DC and a few key defensive players

KingCorcoran

Reaction score
Hurts got this money and they drafted a DT who was implicated in a wreckless driving murder, so not sure anybody saw this coming let alone they lost their OC/DC and a few key defensive players
Who was charged in the murder? Just him? Or were others charged, too? When does it go to trial? Unusual for a murder suspect to be allowed this degree of freedom of movement. Surprised the league allows him to play with his involvement in a murder.

GINeric

Reaction score
We have a certain low IQ troll here who only shows up after losses but hide like the true coward he is after wins.....

I'm pretty sure this Eagles news has him punching holes in his uncle's basement walls again.

GrouchySmurf

Reaction score
They aint losing to nobody nicknamed "Cutlets."
Maybe Arizona plays spoiler one more time. Who knows?

But they are gonna scrape the Giants.... twice.

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
We have a certain low IQ troll here who only shows up after losses but hide like the true coward he is after wins.....

I'm pretty sure this Eagles news has him punching holes in his uncle's basement walls again.
We’ll show him what true Cowboyszone supporters look like

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
They aint losing to nobody nicknamed "Cutlets."
Maybe Arizona plays spoiler one more time. Who knows?

But they are gonna scrape the Giants.... twice.
The NFCE champions curse is hitting Philly hard, we’ll see if Cutlets has the favor of the football gods

plymkr

Reaction score
Yeah that's too bad.

NOT!!!!!

L3 does that to a team.
So does diva players. When this season started I was iffy on resigning Lamb. He had some pout moments in the early season. After the 49er loss he was frustrated with his role. He went to Dak and McCarthy in a professional manner and discussed it. No division, no immaturity, no stupidity. The problem got solved and Lamb has been on fire since.

I’d take Lamb over AJ Brown every time. Pay the man!

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
They are a average team and the wheels are coming off..

chagus

Reaction score
Oh darn... there is the Giants opening. It would be hilarious for NY to go to Philly and beat them on Christmas day no less. Time for some Devito magic I hope.
Exactly what im hoping for. Devito!!

CCBoy

Reaction score

Couldn't happen to a better city that doesn't remember what the crack in the bell is all about!

Aven8

Reaction score
Only for them to pull a 2007 Gents and win the SB…..:angry:

VaqueroTD

Reaction score

giphy.gif

Toro9

Reaction score
I don't like to see diva bs anywhere in the league. Be a pro, you rich **.