Request for anyone who believes in the power of prayer

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
Belief is strong....

Evil is afraid of the light. Let your love shine even stronger when darkness attacks. Believe in your dreams. Believe they are more beautiful than anything the world has seen. Your path will open doors that were sent from above. But you must believe. An Oasis is given in the heart, show the world how beautiful you are, for belief is Love.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Hey brother, prayer changes things. I believe in prayer because I believe in Jesus. All things are possible to them who BELIEVE. In Jesus name receive what the Lord intends you to receive. If it is healing in nature, then by his stripes you are healed. If it is financial, allow the Holy Spirit to guide you in how you can faithfully serve him and conduct yourself. He will provide. Always does. David said, he has never seen the righteous forsaken or his seed begging bread. If for comfort, then know that Jesus is with you always. He will never leave you nor forsake you. His peace is here with you. God bless you and keep trusting in the Lord.
1000 likes my friend. ;)

Xelda

Reaction score
Prayers heading your way, Kevin.
2 Corinthians 1 New King James Version

Comfort in Suffering
3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies and God of all comfort, 4 who comforts us in all our tribulation, that we may be able to comfort those who are in any trouble, with the comfort with which we ourselves are comforted by God. 5 For as the sufferings of Christ abound in us, so our consolation also abounds through Christ.

Ephesians 6 New King James Version

The Whole Armor of God
10 Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord and in the power of His might. 11 Put on the whole armor of God, that you may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. 12 For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age, against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places. 13 Therefore take up the whole armor of God, that you may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.