Reshard Lee news

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
Packers | R. Lee Worked Out
Wed, 5 Oct 2005 19:05:16 -0700

Rob Phillips, of DallasCowboys.com, reports free agent RB ReShard Lee (Vikings) worked out for the Green Bay Packers Wednesday, Oct. 5.

Funny a year ago he was going to be the answer at RB - revolving door of hope. Now its TT.

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Nors said:
Packers | R. Lee Worked Out
Wed, 5 Oct 2005 19:05:16 -0700

Rob Phillips, of DallasCowboys.com, reports free agent RB ReShard Lee (Vikings) worked out for the Green Bay Packers Wednesday, Oct. 5.

Funny a year ago he was going to be the answer at RB - revolving door of hope. Now its TT.

I find it even more humorous the blind homers that thought we could trade this guy last year for a 3rd round draft pick.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
MichaelWinicki said:
I find it even more humorous the blind homers that thought we could trade this guy last year for a 3rd round draft pick.

I find it even more humorous that we are still talking about this player.

How many bags of chips did Pete Hunter yesterday sitting at home?

How many Big Macs did Woodrow Dantzler serve last week?

Yet another player who fans thought was better than he was and chastized Coach Parcells for "getting rid of".

TheHustler

Reaction score
MichaelWinicki said:

I believe it was "no less than a second"

LOL>

AbeBeta

Reaction score
TheHustler said:
I believe it was "no less than a second"

LOL>

Here's an idea -- let's argue about whether we totally blew it by not getting a 2nd for Lee when his value was so high.

It may seem silly but with teams like the Fins around you never know what your trash might be worth - look what they gave up for Feeley and Gordon - a 2 and a 3 respectively. Ouch.

Hiero

Reaction score
abersonc said:
Here's an idea -- let's argue about whether we totally blew it by not getting a 2nd for Lee when his value was so high.

It may seem silly but with teams like the Fins around you never know what your trash might be worth - look what they gave up for Feeley and Gordon - a 2 and a 3 respectively. Ouch.
wow a 2nd for lee. the guy is a nobody, nobodys heard of him, nobody wants him, nobody cares about his sorry ***. he never was anything, certain people just hyped him nonstop even though he never was worth a damn.

TheHustler

Reaction score
abersonc said:

LOL. His value was NEVER that high, except in the minds of some of the members here.....

Hiero

Reaction score
we couldnt have even gotten the last pick of the 7th round for this guy. he's lucky to still even have a shot at the nfl.

Kilyin

Reaction score
How is Reshard Lee any different than Tyson Thompson in the overall scheme of things? Yet people seem high on Thompson. Both are good runners who can't pickup a blitz. And I've already seen people suggesting Purcells is setting up TT for a trade. Well, you won't get much more for him than we would've gotten for Lee.

Hiero

Reaction score
we wouldnt get anything for tt at this point, but i think he has a solid future on this team. i think the idea of parcells buttering TT up for a trade is pretty out there.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Kilyin said:
How is Reshard Lee any different than Tyson Thompson in the overall scheme of things? Yet people seem high on Thompson. Both are good runners who can't pickup a blitz. And I've already seen people suggesting Purcells is setting up TT for a trade. Well, you won't get much more for him than we would've gotten for Lee.

People around here are suggesting it but Bill hasn't. Thompson is a young guy in his 1st year, Lee on the other hand was with Dallas organization for 2 years 1st on practice squad and in 2004 on the active roster. I think Bill will see how Thompson develops through out the season both at practice and game situations before he lets Thompson go.

joseephuss

Reaction score
The funny thing was that Lee was still better than Eddie George last year. Ok, I guess that really isn't funny. Just depressing.

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
joseephuss said:
The funny thing was that Lee was still better than Eddie George last year. Ok, I guess that really isn't funny. Just depressing.

How true, what really bothered me was seeing Eddie miss blitz pickups. I was thinking, if Eddie can't pick them up, why is HE in there too ?

joseephuss

Reaction score
Jarv said:
How true, what really bothered me was seeing Eddie miss blitz pickups. I was thinking, if Eddie can't pick them up, why is HE in there too ?

Eddie could recognize who to pick up, but he was just too slow to slide over and make the block.

InmanRoshi

Zone Scribe
Reaction score
The difference between George and Lee was that a missed blocking assignment was an exception rather than the norm.