Rest helped Zeke have a great game

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Everybody is constantly saying how Zeke lost a step and he's not what he used to be.

But that rest really helped him he looked very sharp tonight.

He may not be exactly what he used to be but when healthy he is all that he can be

I believe from now on we should do what's necessary to keep him healthy and if that means rest him a game here or there that's what we should do so we can get good performance out of him when we use him rather than him having just a mediocre outing.

Thoughts
Looked like a man trying to save his status as the #1.

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
Everybody is constantly saying how Zeke lost a step and he's not what he used to be.

But that rest really helped him he looked very sharp tonight.

He may not be exactly what he used to be but when healthy he is all that he can be

I believe from now on we should do what's necessary to keep him healthy and if that means rest him a game here or there that's what we should do so we can get good performance out of him when we use him rather than him having just a mediocre outing.

Thoughts

Zeke often looked good tonight. Had some burst last week took.

I've been a detractor for years, but his improved zip is noticeable to me. Best I can remember seeing him look for a long time.

Two RBs with zip would be huge for a playoff run,.

exciter

Reaction score
A better result with rest Rather than forcing him to play on an injury.
Kind of like common sense!!!
Lol, last year was a grade 3 PCL, the recovery time is around 3 months “regardless of rest”… teams Drs determined it couldn’t get worse so he played through it. This year was a grade 1 MCL, it has a recovery time of 2 to 4 weeks… resting it is best option. Reading, then basing opinion on actual knowledge!