Rest of the NFC east shakes in fear

triplets92

Reaction score
There's not enough people on the field to effectivly cover our recieving core. Can double team either Owens or Williams. Crayton is a great slot reciever and they still have to respect Witten. I can't wit to see how defensive cordinators plan aginst that attack.

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
fear-9.gif

Eddie

Reaction score
Let's not make any Super Bowl reservations yet.

RW hasn't done a thing as a Cowboy yet.

Some of the reactions I'm hearing reminds me of the same comments made when we got Gallowaste.

Joe Realist

No Kool-Aid here!
Reaction score
I have to admit it sounds good on paper.

Owens
Williams
Crayton
Austin
Witten

..but we'll see.

Other teams build from the inside out (OL, DL). We are trying from outside in. I still think we need another pass rusher.

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
i love it, now with T O on one side, Roy Wiilliams on other side, crayton in slot or austin, Witten as TE.

that will also open up running lanes and create better running;

we will need this since our cornerbacks jones is suspended, newman is hurt, but the cowboys maybe can load up offensively like they did last year, outscore teams and make them throw then the defense can pin their ears back and pass rush, etc,

on paper it all looks good, but at same time, guys have to be accountable and that offensive line had better block like crazy

NextGenBoys

Reaction score
Eddie;2340074 said:
Let's not make any Super Bowl reservations yet.

RW hasn't done a thing as a Cowboy yet.

Some of the reactions I'm hearing reminds me of the same comments made when we got Gallowaste.

Thank you.

A WR is not going to magically solve this teams problems.

The problems are not due to a lack of talent thats for sure.

Big Country

Rolling Thunder
Reaction score
Nothing will work if the OL doesn't block better... and that starts next week.

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Execution is what it comes down to and it's a lot more likely that you will execute with a multitude of weapons for the opposition to worry about.

justbob

Just taking it easy
Reaction score
aardvark;2340085 said:
Nothing will work if the OL doesn't block better... and that starts next week.

A voice of reason and wisdom :bow: --our massive o-line needs to get of their butts and play ball --

cowboybacker4life

Reaction score
Some of you havea bad memory Galloway went down in his first game with Aikman, and after that we had no QB to throw it to him. Yes 2 1st weren't good but, Galloway was good receiver up until this year

triplets92

Reaction score
NextGenBoys;2340084 said:
Thank you.

A WR is not going to magically solve this teams problems.

The problems are not due to a lack of talent thats for sure.

True but I think all of us can agree is presence alone will force defenders to respect him. drawing double teams off of T.O. and allowing more big plays

StylisticS

Reaction score
cowboyjoe;2340082 said:
i love it, now with T O on one side, Roy Wiilliams on other side, crayton in slot or austin, Witten as TE.

that will also open up running lanes and create better running;

we will need this since our cornerbacks jones is suspended, newman is hurt, but the cowboys maybe can load up offensively like they did last year, outscore teams and make them throw then the defense can pin their ears back and pass rush, etc,

on paper it all looks good, but at same time, guys have to be accountable and that offensive line had better block like crazy

True. We need to see if it works first before it opens the running game. If it does, Marion and Felix (when he comes back) will go off. Now we need to tell Garrett to STOP the delay handoffs.

BlueStar II

Reaction score
Joe Realist;2340076 said:
I have to admit it sounds good on paper.

Owens
Williams
Crayton
Austin
Witten

..but we'll see.

Other teams build from the inside out (OL, DL). We are trying from outside in. I still think we need another pass rusher.

:starspin I agree, it does sound good on paper, but...let's see how it works out once Romo returns and gets his timing down with Williams though.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
Wr are only good if the qb has time to throw the ball.

This acquisition puts a ton of pressure on the offensive line and the offensive coaching staff.

links18

Reaction score
RW won't amount to a hill of beans if the OL can't protect the QB and open some freakin' running lanes....

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
triplets92;2340052 said:
There's not enough people on the field to effectivly cover our recieving core. Can double team either Owens or Williams. Crayton is a great slot reciever and they still have to respect Witten. I can't wit to see how defensive cordinators plan aginst that attack.

It should be great. The only problem is the O line who forgot how to block.

Phantom

Benched
Reaction score
Jim Johnson: Andy, the Cowboys just aquired Roy Williams.........

610x.jpg

Steve Spanoulo(sp?): Tom, the Cowboys just aquired Roy Williams.....

coughlin.jpg

Maikeru-sama

Mick Green 58
Reaction score
I sincerely doubt the NFL shakes in fear of a team that just loss several Pro Bowlers, including the Quarterback.

You guys are getting way ahead of yourselves and getting caught up in what we have on paper.

I think it is a great move but there is no gurantee that it will work out.