Restaurant recommendations

Bill Wooten

Reaction score
We're getting in on Sunday for the game and staying at the D/FW Airport Marriot. I know there is some big mall nearby with a Cowboys store and a Gameworks, so that will be good to keep the kids entertained some. I was wondering if there were any good restaurants nearby that would be good to check out. Also, if there are any other activities nearby that we should check out, please post those too. We'll have time Sunday afternoon and Monday morning until it's time to tailgate!

DA FAN

Reaction score
You can always go to a Rangers baseball game. They have an awesome ballpark.

They play Sunday at 1 p.m. I believe. Check their website for the schedule.

Good Luck.

Will you be at the Corral on Monday? Maybe we'll see out there.

Bill Wooten

Reaction score
Yep, we plan to check out The Corral. Do they allow kids in there? I'll be there with my wife, 11 year old son and 17 year old nephew.

We don't get in until around 3:00 or so, so it will be too late for a baseball game. That would have been cool though. We'll probably just look to find a good sports bar to catch the rest of the games.

HTownCowboysFan

Reaction score
Bill Wooten said:
Yep, we plan to check out The Corral. Do they allow kids in there? I'll be there with my wife, 11 year old son and 17 year old nephew.

We don't get in until around 3:00 or so, so it will be too late for a baseball game. That would have been cool though. We'll probably just look to find a good sports bar to catch the rest of the games.

Humperdinks or Buffalo Wild Wings.

Bill Wooten

Reaction score
We've got BWWs here in Richmond. Is the Humperdinks a local place or chain?

Any other local restaurants that are worth checking out? We want the kids to get a good taste of Texas.