Retirement

Doomsday101

Reaction score
After 37 years of working for Harris County I'm happy to say that on March 24th I will officially retire from the county not life. Lot of things to do and looking forward to it. So I may not be around here as much as I have in the past.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
After 37 years of working for Harris County I'm happy to say that on March 24th I will officially retire from the county not life. Lot of things to do and looking forward to it. So I may not be around here as much as I have in the past.
Congrats on retirement. Though I have a lot of things to keep me busy. I still spend more time on here than I probably should. :laugh:

Nah, actually, spend time in the mornings, while having my few cups of coffee, watch financial shows, then between here and some stock / crypto research, and e-mails and such.
Then go do what I need to do. And then check back in on here off and on, go do more stuff late afternoon / early evening.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
I think you might want to consider some sort of job. That's a ton of time to fill.
Not for a while, I may do some part time later on but at least short term I want to relax and enjoy it. Been on other people time schedule long enough be nice to be on my own time schedule. I know I will not be sleeping all day as I said I have a lot to keep me active but later on if I choose to work it would be part time

kskboys

Reaction score
Not for a while, I may do some part time later on but at least short term I want to relax and enjoy it. Been on other people time schedule long enough be nice to be on my own time schedule. I know I will not be sleeping all day as I said I have a lot to keep me active but later on if I choose to work it would be part time
That is a good plan.

I'm 58, and thinking hard about what I'm going to do in the soon to come future.

cityochamps

What Just Happened Here
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Congrats to you and good luck!