Reuben Foster Arrested

Mountaineerfan

Reaction score
punched her 8-10 times, ruptured her ear drum.

also charged with felony possession of an assault weapon b/c he had an illegal Sig Sauer 516 on him when police arrested him.

Yeah not sure how this guy manages to stay in the NFL now

I wonder if the gun was illegal besides just being in California.

John813

Reaction score
So, 6 game suspension this or next season?
Off to one hell of a NFL career.

Sure some of those charges will be plea bargained down, but he could actually serve some time...

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score

also charged with felony possession of an assault weapon b/c he had an illegal Sig Sauer 516 on him when police arrested him.

I don't get how an immediate suspension has not been announced.

Wait, you say he actually got charged? Oh. Nevermind then. The NFL only suspends based on suspicion.

jwooten15

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Real winner. Hopefully some prisoners teach him a few lessons.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Hey, where's the know-it-all big mouth who told everybody how great Reuben Foster was, and how the Cowboys were once again idiots for not drafting him?

Conspicuously not in this thread...

:rolleyes:

GreenMean69

Reaction score
Hey, where's the know-it-all big mouth who told everybody how great Reuben Foster was, and how the Cowboys were once again idiots for not drafting him?

we had a few on Eagles boards .... bunch of us called out the glaring red flags .... as soon as he got busted this time . They vanished into thin air. THe combine screamed a warning to any team with a half a brain.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score

I know, right? Dang!

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
we had a few on Eagles boards .... bunch of us called out the glaring red flags .... as soon as he got busted this time . They vanished into thin air. THe combine screamed a warning to any team with a half a brain.

Yeah, certain posters think they know it all and then mysteriously vanish when their earlier proclamations blow up in their faces.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
I don't get how an immediate suspension has not been announced.

Wait, you say he actually got charged? Oh. Nevermind then. The NFL only suspends based on suspicion.

Well.. If they are going to be consistent they'll let it hang out there for a year before they make a decision.

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
Sad part is they are going to suspend for a long time and isolate him. He's a young kid I hope he gets some serious help.

Look up I admitted it. But I was right about dak being the best qb after wentz and Carl Lawson being the best pass rusher in the draft last year. After myles

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Sad part is they are going to suspend for a long time and isolate him. He's a young kid I hope he gets some serious help.

Look up I admitted it. But I was right about dak being the best qb after wentz and Carl Lawson being the best pass rusher in the draft last year. After myles

Hey, credit to you for doing so. Not everyone can.

GreenMean69

Reaction score

Worst thing they can do for the kid . He obviously needs help. Its a shame the NFL does not actually care about these guys and only protecting the shield.

stilltheguru88

Reaction score
Bama brushes that stuff under the rug. He thought he still had juice like that when he left the umbrella.