Reuben Foster

Verdict

Reaction score
Foe those of you who love having Irving on the team you should be clammoring for the Cowboys to pick up Foster. Besides, he and Irving should be great friends and a great support system for each other.

Between the two of them they should be able to play about 16 total games per year. But we need to wait until he serves his 1 game suspension because if Foster is a Cowboy he will get the NFL death penalty.

Manwiththeplan

Reaction score
Foe those of you who love having Irving on the team you should be clammoring for the Cowboys to pick up Foster. Besides, he and Irving should be great friends and a great support system for each other.

Between the two of them they should be able to play about 16 total games per year. But we need to wait until he serves his 1 game suspension because if Foster is a Cowboy he will get the NFL death penalty.

Has Foster been any where near as good as Irving? I mean I get that you're trying to make some point, but the two aren't comparable.

Neither is the need for a playmaker at their respective positions to be honest.

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
Has Foster been any where near as good as Irving? I mean I get that you're trying to make some point, but the two aren't comparable.

Neither is the need for a playmaker at their respective positions to be honest.

Foster was incredible his rookie aeason. Was one of the best LBs in the league

jay94

Reaction score
Luckily we don't need lb's although I doubt we would of went after him anyhow.

Mr_437

Reaction score
Foster is the only LB I recall running through Zeke, so he is a talent. DAL is in good hands at LB, so I'm they won't make a for a character risk. Great job building the talent and raising the production level of this defense.

dallas72

Reaction score
Eagles inquired about Foster..Commanders signed him..doubt he ever plays again....

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
Some of these Bama LB'ers are talented yet uber-head cases (looking at you Rolando). My guess is that with the heavy-Bama influence on the defensive side of the ball in WAS that they thought they could maybe take him under their wing and bring him back to a good place.

Foster is going to be suspended for the abuse and we don't need the PR. He also seems like the type of guy guaranteed to get another substance abuse violation and be on the shelf for 16 more games.

If we really want another LB that badly, draft a guy like Smith or LVE who isn't going to be plastered across the sports pages for extra-curricular activities.