based on what he left on the table...
rd1...Delpit,S-Lsu
rd2...Fulton,CB-Lsu
rd3...Elliott,DT-Mizzou
I’m not as high on Terrell as some are
Fulton to me is a better player

Creeper

Reaction score
I have been on the bandwagon for defense for a long time, but I am starting to feel the allure of the dark side. If Henry Ruggs III runs in the 4.2s at the combine, I want Dallas to draft him. I know. I know, It goes against everything my brain is saying but I can't shake the idea that a guy with this kind of speed will drive defenses crazy, even when he doesn't get the ball. All 3 of our NFC east opponents have weaknesses in their secondaries. Imagine the Eagles secondary trying to cover Ruggs downfield with Cooper and Gallup? Defenses would be unable to load the box to stop Zeke.

I love Kinlaw at 17, but I have a feeling he will be gone unless the Cowboys are willing to trade up to get him at around 12 or 13. If they don't get Kinlaw, then go with the guy who can take the top off of defenses.

Go ahead, call me crazy!

dallas72

Reaction score
I have been on the bandwagon for defense for a long time, but I am starting to feel the allure of the dark side. If Henry Ruggs III runs in the 4.2s at the combine, I want Dallas to draft him. I know. I know, It goes against everything my brain is saying but I can't shake the idea that a guy with this kind of speed will drive defenses crazy, even when he doesn't get the ball. All 3 of our NFC east opponents have weaknesses in their secondaries. Imagine the Eagles secondary trying to cover Ruggs downfield with Cooper and Gallup? Defenses would be unable to load the box to stop Zeke.

I love Kinlaw at 17, but I have a feeling he will be gone unless the Cowboys are willing to trade up to get him at around 12 or 13. If they don't get Kinlaw, then go with the guy who can take the top off of defenses.

Go ahead, call me crazy!
Forget Ruggs sign B Perriman 4.4 6'3 ..WR ..was unstoppable this year in Tampa

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Forget Ruggs sign B Perriman 4.4 6'3 ..WR ..was unstoppable this year in Tampa

He’s more straight line speed.. The shifty guys are taking over right now with the rules. Even the elite big WRs are shifty.

conner01

Reaction score
Fulton? Based off what.....did u see him in the Championship game...he was targeted over & over and got abused...hes a product of a good team his skills vs top talent are bad
I seen Terrell being beat all night

conner01

Reaction score
Ok dont get your point...I said 0 about Terrell over Fulton
My post was replying to a mock taking Terrell
I said I’m not a fan of Terrell and thought Fulton was better than Terrell

America's Cowboy

Reaction score