Review: Heath vs Giants & Skins

MapleLeaf

Maple Leaf
Reaction score
Through two games this season Heath has been better than Jaylon Smith.

Whoops don't you dare compare a average starting safety to an all world, all star player.

By the way for all those who can't stand having average starters on their team Bill Belichick says "Hi".

He would gladly take coachable and hard working players.

DOUBLE WING

Reaction score
Heath played well last Sunday, but we have a long body of work to go off of with this player. He is an average-to-below average safety in the NFL, based on his career work. He belongs on a roster, but a team with Jeff Heath as its starter should be actively trying to upgrade that position.

One problem is that he's just about the closest thing to a "ballhawk" we have in the secondary, so until Wilson gets playing time - or until one of our CB's figures out how to stop being allergic to the ball – taking Heath out of the lineup takes our playmaking ability in the secondary down to basically zero.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This truly made me chuckle out loud, as I imagine 11 Heaths running around on defense.

I hope someone close to Heath reads this thread and alerts him to it so he scans it as well. I have to say, you guys defend Heath pretty well, especially the OP. He should read how well he's playing so far this season. :cool:
He said filled out not filled with.

CB61

Reaction score
I believe I stated "certain posters". They know who they are.
They literally type out on this board that he is "trash".
I was specifically responding for the one you responded to right after your post I was just looking for clarification. I don't believe he is trash but he is also not a great player he is serviceable and I agree with you people should stop calling him trash but some people are just like that nothing you can do about it

dfense

Reaction score
Fans that repeatedly exclaim "Heath Sucks" are like a kid in a classroom raising his hand to inform the teacher that he does NOT know the answer BEFORE the teacher has even asked the question. Basically the kid just wants everyone in the classroom to know he is uninformed.
Ironically, from what I've been seeing in three games, Heath ain't the one getting beat. But hey, don't let that change the narrative.