Revisiting an unfair criticism

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
I can clearly recall when sooooo many of our beloved FanZone loving Cowboys fans were up in arms back when Tashard Choice asked for Michael Vick's autograph seven years ago. Yeah.. Especially where it pertains to my boys, I don't forget anything.

TChizzle was called every name in the book on this board... & I defended him to the bitter end of the upheaval.

Fast forward seven years....

It seems commonplace now for players to exchange or obtain autographs from opposing players after games in the NFL.

Case in point:

Dak signed his jersey for an unnamed KC player a few minutes ago.

QiUcmFI.jpg

&...

Zeke and Kareem Hunt signed/exchanged jerseys as well.

yy8vfgo.jpg

So I ask a simple question.. Was it a tad unfair to chastise Tashard Choice for doing something that no one on this board cares about today? I can guarantee most of you are drowning in beer, wine, or whatever you celebrate a big Boys win with and couldn't care less about the two photos I posted above.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
Yep... Just searched the first page. Zero threads regarding the exchanges mentioned here.. Lol

Mmmm beer

Outlaw Heroes

Reaction score
It shouldn’t happen. I don’t care how commonplace it’s become. It was a better game when rivals, and their players, hated each other.

links18

Reaction score
Yep... Just searched the first page. Zero threads regarding the exchanges mentioned here.. Lol

Mmmm beer

We won the game. Go ahead and take a loser's jersey from a team we play once every 4 years.

robjay04

Reaction score
If I recall, we got beat up in that game against Philly.

Vick was considered one of the most unlikeable players in the league and Choice was a JAG for fans...easy target.

If Brice Butler is asking for Carson Wentz’s autographs after the Eagles game and we lose...expect to see some fans upset.

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
Ya, wonder why my Lakers when Magic played the Celtics, he and Kevin McHale didn't exchange their jerseys after a playoff game. The UNFAIR cirticism if he did.

Yakuza Rich

Reaction score
No.

We lost that game.

We won this one.

:)

I still hate it.

It's like Patton once said 'I wouldn't give a hoot in hell for a man who lost and laughed.'

YR