CFZ Rewatched the game with Filthy: The Good,the Bad, and the Ugly!

Captain43Crash

Reaction score
No mention of Rush throwing 3 INTs?

Regardless of anything you listed, the probability of winning vs an unbeaten team is near zero when the QB throws 3 INTs.
Agree!
That was a huge reason why we lost Should not have overlooked it. It was definitely BAD!

Captain43Crash

Reaction score
Glutton for punishment
Rewatching a tough loss.
Good observations!
I mainly rewatched it to see how they ran it down our throats, especially on their drive after we cut the lead to 17-20.

They ran the ball something like 12 out of 14 plays on that drive.
I didn’t see any adjustments. Running blitz’s etc. LVE and most of the DL we’re having a tough time getting off blocks. I believe Quinn will make some adjustments to prepare for, their particular run game, next game.

Captain43Crash

Reaction score
Bohanna is doing his job. He tackles on the double team blocks and does not let them get off to block someone else. The job of goes like Bohanna and Gallimore is absorb the blocks and let the LBs and safeties make the plays. Watch them on one on one blocks and you will see they will hold up pretty well.
Bohanna was engaged at times and the RB ran RIGHT by him. A good DT, will shed the block at the last second, and make the tackle!

Captain43Crash

Reaction score
This is what concerns me. I know DQ knows way more football than anyone on here, so it makes me wonder how bad the rest of the LBs have been to not be capable of replacing the absolute sh** show LVE has been. This is a good video breakdown of the disaster of LVE

I saw it! No instincts. Poor ability to shed blocks.

Captain43Crash

Reaction score
You must be a glutton for punishment, because watching that game once was enough for me. I’ve never rewatched a game the Cowboys lost and never will.
I don’t rewatch many. But I had to see how we got gashed by Philly’s run game.

I think Quinn can help our defenders slow down the run next game, but our defenders need to be able to get off blocks, shed blocks, faster. A Sean Lee,type MLBer would help.

blueblood70

Reaction score
This is what concerns me. I know DQ knows way more football than anyone on here, so it makes me wonder how bad the rest of the LBs have been to not be capable of replacing the absolute sh** show LVE has been. This is a good video breakdown of the disaster of LVE

I guess Clark cant get here fast enough LOL what's this say about Cox.

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
I mainly rewatched it to see how they ran it down our throats, especially on their drive after we cut the lead to 17-20.

They ran the ball something like 12 out of 14 plays on that drive.
I didn’t see any adjustments. Running blitz’s etc. LVE and most of the DL we’re having a tough time getting off blocks. I believe Quinn will make some adjustments to prepare for, their particular run game, next game.
You can change scheme , but we need more talent at MLB and DT.