Rewatching cowboys and eagles and I noticed something strange

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
Mahomes was talking about single digit jerseys being issued to anyone now and how it makes it harder for him, but I’ll have to take his word for it.
I read this also......... he was saying with the new numbers make it harder for him to tell who is in coverage, Lbers or DBs

cowboyed

Reaction score
Used to do the same thing playing streetball as a kid, run down and cut left when you get to the bumper of the Buick and I'll throw it to you. :rolleyes:
Me too, neighborhood street football. Would tell one of the kids run up the middle to the manhole with the flattened squirrel, cut hard left and catch the ball by next to Jordan's mailbox.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
When we watch football on TV is different on how the game is played in real time. These things goes through my head when watching that alot dont talk about or mention l.

Conspiracies theory's welcome home! I will only offer 2. Add more if you see fit.

My theories:
The logos on the field are good markings for a receiver to go towards and as a qb you aim towards that marking, if timed right you can just hit the markings after going through your reads.
Easy peasy.

In the last game against the eagles. There best weapon is AJ brown. He is the only player to wear bright pink/ red shoes. A great indication/ marking where he is to easily spot him as a receiver!

Have anymore? Do not refer to any refs.
from TV angle it may seem that way, but at field level you don't recognize those markings. its all about the route, and where you anticipate the player to be. no time to see pink shoes, recognize and then make throws. you know where AJ is going to be. you are calling the plays and the routes