RG3 will stay a Commander

Aven8

Reaction score
Will backup Cousins. Some teams will never learn. Can you say distraction? :muttley:

conner01

Reaction score
Not sure there is any surprise that he will remain
Once they picked up his option it was never any question he would remain on the team

Ashwynn

Reaction score
Good. Though hes a back up there, would be better if they just anointed him and put him on the first team again. Silly Commanders.

Yakuza Rich

Reaction score
Skins fans are going to learn that the GM position is the most overrated position in the NFL. If you don't have a good owner and don't have a good HC, all of the genius talent evaluation won't amount to jack.

YR

EST_1986

Reaction score
Smart move by the Commanders. Well at least from my perspective :muttley:

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Good that he is staying.
Keeps them the same as usual.

He would probaly go to another team, and become a decent QB against us. Keep him where he can be inept.

Cowboys22

Reaction score
I was saddened by the thought that the major source, besides their owner, of their dysfunction might be removed from their lockeroom. This sweet music to my ears.

vaturkey

Reaction score
I agree. They had a chance to remove one wobbling tire from the clown car and decided to keep it in place and loosen one more lug nut.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
With the #2 pick in the 2016 draft.....the Washington Commanders select..............:lmao2:

vaturkey

Reaction score
RG3 is Fools Gold. If one goes to Extreme Skins, they still think he is the same quarterback he was when he came into the league. That Dude is gone. Bad knees is bad knees. I'm sure he can run in one direction really fast even now. However, he can't cut and can't slide. If he can't make it to the sidelines he's broken whatever about to happen. Couple that with a total inability to float within the pocket and the inability to read any defense and you got nothing. He's a bigger version of Michael Vic now and what did Vic really do once he lost is speed. Not much. As I said before the clown car that is the Washington Commanders continues to wobble down the road..

Last edited: