CowboyManDan

Reaction score
Starts (live) at 10am EST on NFL Network today

Chime in if you're watching and want to talk about Henson and the game

Dat Dude

Benched
Reaction score
I was just about to post that... Saw it on my Cable Guide and on NFL.com

Hope Drew unleashes hell all game long.. All he needs is A-train and David Terrel:mad:

thor_01

Reaction score
can't wait, hope drew is on fire again this week with even better stats, maybe hit 300 yard mark, would make the investment in him look a lot better

CowboyManDan

Reaction score
Wow, nice recovery by Henson after a fumbled snap. Made it into a nice play thankfully.

LaTunaNostra

He Made the Difference
Reaction score
That was a nifty recovery of the fumbled snap and a first down completion over the middle...

burmafrd

Reaction score
First pass was very good after dropping the ball. Second pass- the TE was stumbling and did not reach it. 3rd pass was behind the wr. THE last pass was the worst= he threw it into double coverage.

CowboyManDan

Reaction score
Just watched the int in slow-mo, the ball bounced off the WR...he was trying to fit it in there...and the DB was practically hanging on the WR. He didn't have two DBs right on him though.

CowboyManDan

Reaction score
Wow, that shows his mobility on that 1st down run/scramble. Didn't force anything with a pass.
VACowboy, he's 6'4".

The anouncer said earlier, that Zuriel Smith made a comment about Henson on how Henson is a completely different for the better QB today than 2 years ago when they were both with the Cowboys.

burmafrd

Reaction score
Slo mo - there were two DB's right close. One right on him- not a smart pass.

Did you get a look at those cheerleaders- EVERYONE of them could stand to lose some weight. Cannot remember the last time I saw a whole squad over weight!!!

Anguillidae

Reaction score
burmafrd said:
Did you get a look at those cheerleaders- EVERYONE of them could stand to lose some weight. Cannot remember the last time I saw a whole squad over weight!!!
Germany is known for beer and sausage. ;)

CowboyManDan

Reaction score
TD pass by Henson!

That's the first TD Cologne has allowed I think in the couple games so far?

Dayton Cowboy

Reaction score
LaTunaNostra said:
That was a nifty recovery of the fumbled snap and a first down completion over the middle...

Good to see you LTN, I hadn't seen you post in awhile.

lspain1

Reaction score
Did you folks notice he did NOT look at the receiver until he actually threw the ball. Good job!

ConcreteBoy

Benched
Reaction score
Lets not judge Drew here. Its just NFL Europe and he's playing football again. This is a developmental QB and if he throws 300 yards or 3 interceptions it really won't matter much. He's gaining experience over there.