Rich Eisen show on Cowboys FA moves

DandyDon52

Reaction score
I wanted Derrick Henry too, but he would not save this sorry QB in a playoff setting

We had a prime Zeke and he still sucked
Henry would be a good pickup if jerry had got a new HC, but with mike it is going to be the same regardless of who they add.

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
You don't have to be Rich Eisen and attend the combine or have sources to have seen this coming with Dallas telling Dak to prove it and making him play out his last year and eating his cap hit.

chuck520

Reaction score
This theory seems as if the Jones are trying to a different approach so many fans want except its a bad approach so the fans want a rebuild or getting what they want and of course they wont actually be able to rebuild

Fmart322

Reaction score
Worst outcome is that the team extends CeeDee and Dak after free agency when it’s too late to spend all those restructured dollars on free agency.

That’s when we can stop considering a rebuild as an option.
I'll be furious if that's how it goes down.

coult44

Reaction score
We all know Zimmer is the next HC. That's why zjerry actually took more than a day to find one.
NOBODY thinks Zimmerbis the next HC. Who’s ever said that? There’s a lot of guys it can be and Zims not in top 5 of them.

MikeT22

Reaction score
NOBODY thinks Zimmerbis the next HC. Who’s ever said that? There’s a lot of guys it can be and Zims not in top 5 of them.
Who knows with Jerry? He's the guy who hired Campo, Wade, Garrett...

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Its comical when fans defend their approach as if they weren't a joke for 30 years.
Yes it is, almost as comical as fans that constantly call them a joke and are still fans.
:muttley:

Cowfan75Lives

Reaction score
Lol...just started watching this team? Zimmer is the perfect next walkabout HC for Jerry. And lots of people see it coming. No matter how bad it gets in 2024, Zimmer will get a pass. And of course he isn't a top 5...think that matters to Jerry? And since this appears to be a throwaway season (4 mil is above their comfort zone), why take his time to find a DC? He wanted to find his perfect "yes man". Otherwise he would have just promoted some assistant on the cheap.

Surfguy

Reaction score
Preach on, brother! You my boy, Rich!
tenor.gif

Okay...I think I gotta go to The Home Depot now. Getting some new bathroom tiles!
old-school-will-ferrell.gif