Video: Rich Eisen's Take

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
By the way, Odell would be better of just coming to the Cowboys in the first place because he's a sponsorship athlete. He can make more money here.
Give me a homerun deal OBJ, your endorsement with the Star will be enough to sustain you and propel you for a big contract next season somewhere else.
We just need your services for the post season, make a wise decision.

visionary

Reaction score
I still think its all overblown. The Vikings gave up on the run too early, despite Cooks running for over 6 yards a carry. Not every team will do this. We still need to see if we can beat a good team that won't stop running. I don't think the win vs the Vikes makes us any more of a SB contender, it just means Dak hasn't lost the ability to play a near perfect game

we’ll find out
Giants will be a challenge

Pass2Run

Reaction score
Love how SAS had to sit and fidget while Irvin blasted out the Cowboys love this morning.
SAS only defense was believing that Dallas could not continue the dominant play that they showed vs the NFL darling Vikes, it was SAS only available platform and was expected coming from his bias opinion.
He will stand firmly on his sour reputation that Dallas falls short vs the Giants this Thursday.

SAS, like Skip Scoundrel, is a troll.

Nothing more, nothing less.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
How come we're not reading how he's just saying this to get viewers?

Oh, cause it's positive?

Noted.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
SAS, like Skip Scoundrel, is a troll.

Nothing more, nothing less.
Can't stand the troll, but I felt compelled to watch this morning, I knew Irvin was going to blow him up and was worth the watch just to see him squirm like the worm that he is.
I will watch the next show when we maul the Giants, just for the pleasure.

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
Love how SAS had to sit and fidget while Irvin blasted out the Cowboys love this morning.
SAS only defense was believing that Dallas could not continue the dominant play that they showed vs the NFL darling Vikes, it was SAS only available platform and was expected coming from his bias opinion.
He will stand firmly on his sour reputation that Dallas falls short vs the Giants this Thursday.

Smith just keeps saying we will lose, sooner or later we do and he can say, see see, told you told you.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Posted for your entertainment...

That was a tremendous assessment and compliment. And he’s absolutely right. If Dallas can consistently play up to the level, they’re a Championship contender.

We can only hope that this team has put it together and this past Sunday was the sign of things to come for the rest of the season.

Aven8

Reaction score
Loved that! And he’s right. If we play our game no one can beat us. However I can see us reading our press and laxing at home and losing Thursday. Seems like with the travel etc the other team always plays better.

ESisback

Reaction score
How come we're not reading how he's just saying this to get viewers?

Oh, cause it's positive?

Noted.

Cowboy praise gets fewer viewers. Eisen gets more credibility than your average SAS, Skip or Horseface or Acho, because he doesn’t consistently hump one team.

Last edited:

Findanny

Reaction score
Smith just keeps saying we will lose, sooner or later we do and he can say, see see, told you told you.
He says the same thing every show. He takes every team in the NFL to beat Dallas, and when it happens, he thinks he’s a genius by predicting it. Gets him better ratings I guess. It’s truly amazing how many people want to see the Cowboys fall, other than their fans.

Mannix

Reaction score
How many henchmen in the NY office today were ordered to come up with an iron clad plan for making sure that we do not reach the Super Bowl? I bet there were some SCARED individuals....starting with The Goon....that are doing some scrambling. I'm actually being 100% serious.....they hate Jerry, and 99% of them.....refs included....are now at the perfect age where they grew up Cowboy haters.

Creeper

Reaction score
Every time the talk of the Cowboys is about OBJ, his price goes up. We are talking about a guy coming off his second knee surgery in less than 2 years and I don't think has run a route yet. I really don't think he is going to help the Giants or the Cowboys win in the regular season. The best we can hope for is he is ready for the playoffs.

And I am still not convinced the Giants will make the playoffs, although it will be tough for them not to considering how few good teams there are in the NFLC this year. Washington could pass the Giants.

lukin2006

Reaction score
I know if I’m OBJ Dallas would be the choice. Dallas offence vs the giants putrid offence no contest…