Richard Sherman arrested, denied bail

Status
Not open for further replies.

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
I guess fate leaves a message once again. Stay away from washed up Seattle Seahawks defensive backs.

First, Ear Thomas.
Now, Richard Sherman.

But some Cowboys fans will still want to sign him. It's just a flesh wound. Sigh.
What's really strange is how these former Seahawks players act after leaving Seattle. Must be something in the water.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Exactly...I don't care where they were ranked at......I Saw with my own two eyes that was one of the worst secondaries this team has had........

Ahhh, facts don't back up my opinion so "my own two eyes" are the answer. :muttley:

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
So purely a PFF opinion piece? Zero value in that.

You don't have to have value in it but surely you can't put much stock in their secondary being "ranked" 11th because of how many yards they gave up?

With my own two eyes I saw that the secondary wasn't very good.

So you can argue whether or not they were the worst or the 11th best......but at the end of the day my point remains. I was not a fan of signing Sherman but I can surely understand why anyone who saw this secondary last year would want him ESPECIALLY after losing Chido who didn't have that great of a year anyway.

THere's a reason why the Cowboys went secondary happy in the draft and it wasn't because they were pleased with the secondary...

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Ahhh, facts don't back up my opinion so "my own two eyes" are the answer. :muttley:
Not at all. If someone wants to argue they were the 11th best secondary in the league last year that's fine....I sort of thought we all watched the same secondary last year and saw they were bad.....Cowboys themselves didn't seem to think too much about it......

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You don't have to have value in it but surely you can't put much stock in their secondary being "ranked" 11th because of how many yards they gave up?

With my own two eyes I saw that the secondary wasn't very good.

So you can argue whether or not they were the worst or the 11th best......but at the end of the day my point remains. I was not a fan of signing Sherman but I can surely understand why anyone who saw this secondary last year would want him ESPECIALLY after losing Chido who didn't have that great of a year anyway.

THere's a reason why the Cowboys went secondary happy in the draft and it wasn't because they were pleased with the secondary...

There’s certainly a case to be made that because the run defense was so weak, teams ran more and passed less. That helps in the pass defense ranking and it’s a valid criticism. That’s accurate.

But that crap from PFT based on ‘some guy’s opinion’ is less than worthless.

There’s definitely room for improvement but they weren’t close to being “worst in the league”. That’s ridiculous hyperbole.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
There’s certainly a case to be made that because the run defense was so weak, teams ran more and passed less. That helps in the pass defense ranking and it’s a valid criticism. That’s accurate.

But that crap from PFT based on ‘some guy’s opinion’ is less than worthless.

There’s definitely room for improvement but they weren’t close to being “worst in the league”. That’s ridiculous hyperbole.

You can argue against the “worst in the league” title if you want but my point was they were bad and I can understand why someone would want to upgrade it. Bad is bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.