Richard Sherman describes Mahomes

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
Romo was the consummate choker. There will never be another like him.
I went back and watched the first half of the 2008 Week 17 game against Philly to determine the NFC East division. It’s on YouTube. I wanted to see how he played and watched with the same critical eye Dak is typically viewed with.

My goodness was Romo bad. I have spent years just tossing that game out as just a plain butt whooping but Romo was a large reason why we got blown out. Game was over at halftime so I didn’t watch the garbage time 2nd half, but recall it doesn’t get any better.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
That's fine you feel that way...but I think I've surely made my point of view well-known. I won't let the likes of you dictate to who and what and how I reply, you can bet the farm on that.
And your point has no application to what has been said. If your claim is that Dak has less than nothing in common with Mahomes, then for you to have a point you have to be able to say what less than nothing in common would be. For you to respond to this simply means you have been arguing about something unrelated to the context.

Hell, you can't even say they have nothing in common because I can and have rattled off things they have in common. But even if Dak was a Japanese female crossdresser fish market worker living in Tokoyo and you couldn't find anything in common with Mahomes, I still would like you to explain how he would have less than nothing in common with Mahomes.

Talking about debits and credits at a bank has nothing to do with the topic.

Oh, and by the way, this started with me making a comment in jest that apparently the guy that posted about Dak having less than nothing in common with Mahomes accepted and moved on when he found it was in jest, but you still felt like it was worth taking up the cause in his stead.

Last edited: