Twitter: Richard to interview for Giants head coach

RoboQB

Reaction score
It shouldn’t matter if a guy is white, AA, brown or green. If he’s a good coach I want him.

Alcoholics Anonymous members shouldn't be HC's.
I think Mike Ditka was a green HC.

Just as long as we don't hire any blue coaches.
They tend to choke. The red ones blame their assistants.

Hey, how about the black coaches. They're really just as good... or bad.

DuncanIso

Reaction score
I don’t think he’s ready to be a secondary coach either.

you are clearly wrong too.

I let the super bowl do my talking. Ask Manning about it.

it says...KRichard. Champion.

#LegionOfBoom

Fredbeard

Reaction score
Maybe richard will get hired by the giants and take his bff Rod with him .rod could come up with some weird nickname for the giants d line like the (( foot ticklers ))
Or something. Hopefully we never have to hear that God awful (hot bois) again

Lutonio

Reaction score
They can take him.

I've never considered him the next coach, and the only thing people here liked about him was that he yelled a lot and showed emotion on the sidelines in contrast to Garrett.

He is coasting on Legion of Boom reputation. All it took was three Hall of Fame players in Sherman, Thomas, and Chancellor along with another player operating at a pro bowl level in Maxwell.

I'm sure he would do well again with Dallas or anywhere else if they could have an entire secondary consisting of HoF players.

DuncanIso

Reaction score
They can take him.

I've never considered him the next coach, and the only thing people here liked about him was that he yelled a lot and showed emotion on the sidelines in contrast to Garrett.

He is coasting on Legion of Boom reputation. All it took was three Hall of Fame players in Sherman, Thomas, and Chancellor along with another player operating at a pro bowl level in Maxwell.

I'm sure he would do well again with Dallas or anywhere else if they could have an entire secondary consisting of HoF players.

he won a Super Bowl.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It is sad that we once again have to state this because we have always had a zero-tolerance policy toward it, but just so there are no questions or surprises later ..

CowboysZone does not allow racism on this site. This includes racist comments, racist accusations and race baiting as well as innuendo and reference comments and/or implications.

We would hate to see anyone get benched or permanently banned for a stupid comment made out of frustration whether initiated or as a reaction to someone else's comments.

To be clear, it does not matter which side you are on!

This is the one and only warning that will be made on this!

LatinMind

iPhotoshop
Reaction score
Richard is one of the guys that had an expiring contract. He is coming back no matter what

Don Corleone

Reaction score
dJJ.gif

DallasDomination

Reaction score
That would be a good hire for the Giants. He seems like a tough guy that probably would put in a good toughness but he’s not a good coordinator and his defense is trash.

SoupcanSam

Reaction score
Sweet. Him as HC and Garrett as OC, Giants screwed for 3 years.

Key number..."3".

Atleast the giants would be smart enough to get out of it that early unlike these 10 15 20 year idiots.