Rick Gosselin

Zordon

Reaction score
He is one of the reasons Cowboys players have been bypassed for the HoF. The local HoF voters in other areas "stand on the table" for their candidates. Gosselin didn't because he does not even like the team.
First I've heard of this. I remember past HOFers thanking him and he did mention Jerry quite a bit in his final article.

CapnB

Reaction score
Goose reached out to my brother after he lost his 4 yr old little girl back in 09. Along with blogging the boys and Rick, they helped my brother and his wife out a lot. I will forever be grateful for Goose and btb

Little Jr

Reaction score
I cant speak on him as far as the type of guy he is, I'm sure he's a good dude. As far as his knowledge of football, his draft knowledge and article's he wrote , never was a fan of his.

DuncanIso

Reaction score
He is one of the reasons Cowboys players have been bypassed for the HoF. The local HoF voters in other areas "stand on the table" for their candidates. Gosselin didn't because he does not even like the team.

This is so true.

He was the Dallas Rep for the HoF.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I cant speak on him as far as the type of guy he is, I'm sure he's a good dude. As far as his knowledge of football, his draft knowledge and article's he wrote , never was a fan of his.

I feel the same way about Mickey Spagnola. Very nice guy and great interacting with fans, but I don't care for his work.

DuncanIso

Reaction score
He pretty much blocked most of our guys from getting their HoF ja
He basically brags (in radio spots with Norm) about not pushing for players like Howley.

He should NOT have been the Dallas HoF rep.

Karma.