Rick James found dead

joseephuss

Reaction score
BREAKING NEWS Singer Rick James was found dead in his home Friday by his caretaker, a Los Angeles police department spokesman said.

http://www.cnn.com

Doomsday101

Reaction score
joseephuss said:
BREAKING NEWS Singer Rick James was found dead in his home Friday by his caretaker, a Los Angeles police department spokesman said.

I saw that, No more Super Freak....I have not heard what he died from any ideal as of yet?

Meat-O-Rama

Vegetarians are so stupid.
Reaction score
This has to suck for Dave Chappelle who just signed a huge contract with Comedy Central which included a movie about James.

StoneyBurk

Reaction score
Big Dick on the Ticket right now talking about Rick. Rick was supposed to come to camp with Big Dick and he was gonna do cowboy's interviews for the ticket.He was supposedly cool person to Big Dick and those guys.

joseephuss

Reaction score
c0wb0y_m0nkey said:
This has to suck for Dave Chappelle who just signed a huge contract with Comedy Central which included a movie about James.

Now the movie will have a definite ending.

Someone at my office said they heard a report about him being diabetic and was recently released from some hospital treatment.

Reef Engineer

Reaction score
Doomsday101 said:
I saw that, No more Super Freak....I have not heard what he died from any ideal as of yet?

He wasn't dead yet? :cool: I'm surprised he lived this long. Talk about a freak ... well, super freak, I guess.

Danny White

Winter is Coming
Reaction score
c0wb0y_m0nkey said:

Probably makes a movie about his life MORE likely.

BTW, news reports say "Natural Causes" but who really knows.

BrAinPaiNt

Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
StoneyBurk said:
Big Dick on the Ticket right now talking about Rick. Rick was supposed to come to camp with Big Dick and he was gonna do cowboy's interviews for the tiket.

Yes I am listening to that...said it was going to be a big surprise.

Said Rick was really a nice guy that would call up just to see how people were doing.

kmp77

Reaction score
cs-RickJames4-Atlanta5502.JPG

"I'm dead, B***H!!"​

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
joseephuss said:

Wow... actually not too awful surprising... he certainly lived life in the fast lane...

I still like to hear Superfreak at times... good times... ;)