Rico Dowdle

rwalters31

Reaction score
What does Rico Dowdle bring to the team? He has had some injuries and is considered by most talking heads as a jack of all trades and master of none?

cowboyec

Reaction score
one of the biggest disappointments of no pre-season games.
i didnt watch south carolina so i was really wanting to see this kid in action.
i just know in all the reports coming out...his name kept getting mentions for how strong of a camp he was having.
also was making a name on special teams.

fivetwos

Reaction score
He is someone that had a very good chance of clearing waivers.

Even if he didnt, world not over.

Headscratcher as far as the final 53.

quickccc

Reaction score
i have nuthin' but college highlights,. vague camp tweet reports,. and pre-draft scout profiles on Rico.
one camp tweet here and there ..or an occasional Broaddus radio report may have positive review on Rico,.
but from all accounts he'll take on that Jordon Chunn (sp) role.

A typical change of pace guy. remember when Pollard sprained his ankle in practice and missed his only game of the year in '19...?

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
What does Rico Dowdle bring to the team? He has had some injuries and is considered by most talking heads as a jack of all trades and master of none?
I guess we'll find out. Coach Peete is in love with this guy.

Kingofholland

Reaction score
So hard to follow our pet cats without preseason as a fan. If he blew up in preseason games we would be screaming to keep him. I don't think the Cowboys are satisfied though based on reports of looking for an RB.

I was surprised to see him and a 4th TE on the roster though.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Based on averages, some unheralded players tend to make NFL rosters each year.

Rico Dowdle had the best camp of the candidates for the 3rd RB position.

The media reports have been very limited this year.

The media focuses on positions with the most question marks. They would not generate many "clicks" this year by reporting on 3rd string RBs.

If they did, it would be for reporting on the TCU players because of the overlapping fan bases between TCU and the Cowboys.