Rico for HOF. I urge my fellow zoners

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
I urge my fellow zoners to send emails, letters and call the cowboys organization demanding that the great unstoppable force of nature, Rico Gathers be the starting TE of the Cowboys and that we petition NFL to begin his enshrinement for Canton. When has ever been a player with this size and athletic ability, with such a catch radius, that can be the weapon of mass destruction inside redzone with unstoppable fades, a rebounding monster, one of the best ever in NCAA....he deserves our support and its up to us zoners to ensure this happen since the coaches don't get it and they don't like him. let your voices be heard

:grin:

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
You could’ve just added this to an existing Rico thread. It didn’t need its own.

just kidding...we should have a rico zone as Catch17 suggested....that's a great idea...then its rico everywhere, all the time.

its a slow week, not much to get excited about....

Tangle_Foot

Reaction score
At the moment Rico Gathers and the HOF...equals huge offensive failure:laugh:

Flamma

Reaction score
Don't worry, when we cut him we'll still get to see him play on the Giants or Commanders.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
I saw the Rowdy avatar and thought this had to be a @GORICO thread. I hope Rico makes the squad, just for him.

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
Let's hope he passes the pizz test coming after his recent reefer possession arrest.