Twitter: Rico gathers Arrested Friday

Knotamus

Reaction score
:facepalm:

I know is just weed, but damn.. how can these guys be so dumb. I mean, if I had a job that would atleast pay $500k a year.. never mind. It’s embarrassing.

And all that talk Rico was stating ab how he was going to surprise people. I’m sorry folks, he reminds me too much of Martellus Bennett. He might have the physical talents, but he needs to work on the space between the ears.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Really won’t have much impact on him making the team. Could take a while anyways. He was arrested not convicted. He’ll make the team.

Jeff-Bridges-Spits-Out-Drink.gif

Cowboys22

Reaction score
I wonder if he was told he wasn’t making the team and said ****. Worse than that, I hope he didn’t decide to celebrate after being told he had made it. Either way, get rid of him and keep looking for a legit NFL TE.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Really won’t have much impact on him making the team. Could take a while anyways. He was arrested not convicted. He’ll make the team.

Unless the team has some reliable reason to believe the cops planted the pot on him, and I would bet they don’t, they will anticipate a conviction and a league suspension. There really isn’t much question this puts his roster chances in jeopardy. If he was a well established player that would be different.

glimmerman

Reaction score
I can’t help but laugh. All this bickering among fans and the headaches with the team over who to keep, and Rico sabotaged himself.
I bet he was already in the NFL drug program and has failed a drug test. That’s why he wasn’t running with the 1s like last years preseason. They had to much time invested in him and to much talent not to not run him with the 1s to see how he improved against other 1s. They are using the others like Schultz before him to get them the work. Rico will be cut.

Now I worry about the TE position a little bit.

Batman1980

Reaction score
#RKG
#RKG
#RKG

Boy, say what you will that it took him 8 years, but Garrett has really changed the culture on this team and built a perennial SB contender just like @Idgit told us he would 8 years back

Rico never struck me as a RKG, all the way back to when he was drafted.