Ridley Suspended For Gambling

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
I strongly disagree with the NFL here. Just an example of the NFL being ridiculous. I am not a big gambler (I do like the occasional blackjack), but I don't mind what Ridley did. I think it's perfectly fine if he wishes to engage in it. Not the smartest use of money, but I don't have an issue with it.

fredp22

Reaction score
I strongly disagree with the NFL here. Just an example of the NFL being ridiculous. I am not a big gambler (I do like the occasional blackjack), but I don't mind what Ridley did. I think it's perfectly fine if he wishes to engage in it. Not the smartest use of money, but I don't have an issue with it.

dont know if I agree- Making it legal for them to bet on NFL games while being a player would definitely lead to fixing-how could it not.
These guys would also then share inside information within seconds to each other through social media.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
dont know if I agree- Making it legal for them to bet on NFL games while being a player would definitely lead to fixing-how could it not.
These guys would also then share inside information within seconds to each other through social media.

I suppose, but the counterargument is that others would want to benefit themselves, so maybe they bet on themselves.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
NFL does not play around with gambling. This is prove of that, you get guys who do drugs and PED and will get a slap on the wrist, you gamble, you are gone.

jsb357

Reaction score
tl.jpg