Right and Swing Tackle

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
I think Gallimore is a starter.

He looked good once he returned last season. Zack Martin says he is difficult to block in practice.

I don't after last season. Martin said that two years ago.

We were getting blown off the ball and he was a big part of that. He and Osa got washed consistently.

If Osa gets stronger and I am betting in year 2 he does then he starts at 3.

Gallimore should not play nose. He cannot keep people off him, he struggles to disengage, and his anchor is mediocre.

I'll take the inconsistent Watkins or better yet one of the young pups to man the nose.

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
In one of the post draft PC, Jerry said that Ball would be on the right side competing and Weletzco will be the swing tackle.

They said they don't need to bring in a vet swing.

Plans change but that is what was said in that pc.

What would make *sense* is to have Ball compete at RT and Tyler crosstrain at LT/LG, because he was just playing LT, and they plan on moving him back there someday.

Then Weletzco is the "swing" only in the sense of being further down the depth chart. He's not first man up, and probably not second man up either.

Can they be stupid enough to have Weletzco be the first man up at LT?
I just don't believe it.

Jfconrow

Reaction score
Yeah, hopefully Ball has been on the practice field getting some schooling like Steele did......and not sitting on the couch watching Netflix originals eating flaming hot cheetohs with hot bean dip. Si senor, arriba Cowboys....:flagwave:
They make a flaming hot Cheetos Mountain Dew now

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I don't after last season. Martin said that two years ago.

We were getting blown off the ball and he was a big part of that. He and Osa got washed consistently.

If Osa gets stronger and I am betting in year 2 he does then he starts at 3.

Gallimore should not play nose. He cannot keep people off him, he struggles to disengage, and his anchor is mediocre.

I'll take the inconsistent Watkins or better yet one of the young pups to man the nose.
Yes, Gallimore and Odighi are 3techs but Quinn will play about 1/3rd or more of snaps with two 3techs.