Ring of Honor and the Triplets

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
BigDFan5 said:
The article says they are all going in at the same time. I seriously doubt they would put that on their site if it werent true. Dont ya think :)

No, I think that if they were certain, they would have said that it has been confirmed that the Cowboys will induct all three at the same time rather then
It would seem likely.

Not saying your wrong, just saying it's not conclusive in the article.

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
ABQCOWBOY said:
No, I think that if they were certain, they would have said that it has been confirmed that the Cowboys will induct all three at the same time rather then
It would seem likely.

Not saying your wrong, just saying it's not conclusive in the article.

The only thing they were saying it "would seem likely" about was which game all 3 would be inducted in. Also I just read at the ranch on one of the srticles that it is confirmed for all 3 at the same time, they may announce which game at the press conference. I hope its the Commanders Monday nighter since I already have tickets for that one, and the Cards game on Oct 30

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
BigDFan5 said:
The only thing they were saying it "would seem likely" about was which game all 3 would be inducted in. Also I just read at the ranch on one of the srticles that it is confirmed for all 3 at the same time, they may announce which game at the press conference. I hope its the Commanders Monday nighter since I already have tickets for that one, and the Cards game on Oct 30

OK, fair enough.

dougonthebench

Cowboys Forever
Reaction score
BigDFan5 , you and I were right.It feels good to be right for once concerning Jerry and his thought process.We'll probably never figure Him out again.

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
djdoug said:
BigDFan5 , you and I were right.It feels good to be right for once concerning Jerry and his thought process.We'll probably never figure Him out again.

No kidding hes a hard guy to figure