Twitter: Rivalry Begins Monday Night~5 Top Plays Against Egals

Hardline

Reaction score
Not even close to being the top 5 plays .
I think one of the top plays should be when the Eagles kicked an onside kick on the opening kickoff and Randle Williams took it and ran it for a touchdown 6 seconds into the game.

MikeB80

Reaction score
This was the worst top 5 plays vs the eagles I have ever seen.

The witten helmet play is fine but the rest...give me a break. Whoever was in charge of making that must be under 25 years old or is one of the people that works for the team but is a fan of another team and doesn't really know the history.

I mean how hard would it be to go back and see the cowboys beat philly in 92 in the divisional round winning their first home playoff game since i think 82. Troy Aikman hit alfredo roberts if I remember correctly for his first home playoff TD.

and the first home playoff win in the new stadium was over the eagles in january of 2010. The defense was great and had a number of highlights from mike jenkins, bradie james and bobby carpenter.

This is just off the top of my head. The two teams have played so many big meaningful games against other through the years....

How do you not have Randall Williams opening onsides kick off return on Tex Schramm day in october of 03 on the list???